I like where this is going wink

I hadn't even noticed this REI was a thing until I saw this thread
Shows how well I read reports these days gonk

Loyal Spirit

14,550 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Not so much in love with the theme, but I do like the degree of detail they give to each pose, very...imaginative and realistic.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Daltar
Song of Amour, then Paramour? Coincidence? Haha. What do these words mean?

Which? Amour? It's "Love" in French. Paramour? From all I know, it's not a word but.... if you add a space you have: "Par Amour" which can be translated from French as "Out of Love" -- which might be fitting the story of the REI smile

I don't know if it will have anything to do with it, but I know a French musical song from Romeo & Juliet which is titled "Par Amour"....

Sweet Witch

lilloulou
Daltar

Which? Amour? It's "Love" in French. Paramour? From all I know, it's not a word but.... if you add a space you have: "Par Amour" which can be translated from French as "Out of Love" -- which might be fitting the story of the REI smile
A Paramour is a lover, usually an illicit partner to someone who is married or holds importance and wealth, that makes the relationship forbidden.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Chixen
lilloulou
Daltar

A Paramour is a lover, usually an illicit partner to someone who is married or holds importance and wealth, that makes the relationship forbidden.

Really? I didn't know. Thanks for the information! It's interesting to see how both meaning have to do with love biggrin

23,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bidding War 100
Will grab one, onced i saw a nice posed 3nodding

fxxkin demon

I think I will be buying this one shortly, well as soon as I sell something.

I keep playing with the gun in the MP. I really like all the different poses you get and the necklace is one of those tiny detail items I love. The Katana is pretty cool too. I won't use it. Pink is not my thing and Sal is not a sword user.

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Purple and Blue cyberpunk. Yes Please.

lasagna's Darling

Creamy Delight

I have high hopes for this EI.
So far I really love the decora sword and the necklace, can't wait till the next evo. emotion_kirakira

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
Mulder and Scully... ? im confused about what the heck this one even is

Kawaii Carnivore

Aw , I think I am seriously in love .
All of my hidden and sleeping cyberpunk hormones have been woken up. Just by playing around in InvoSearch with it, I came with 5 new outfits 0_0 ! Which is a first , since I always take a long time to prepare avis .

Aw , too bad I am broke .But really, this baby will be mine .This EL was made for me me, I tell you, made just for me !

But it will be mine one day , yeshyeshyesh 0w0 !

Fluffy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
looks like fun
i hope that i will be able to get one soon 3nodding

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

Your pose base made me lol ...

I don't know yet if I'll get one, the colors aren't ones that I regularly use, but I like the detail with the sword, especially the hidden poses. emotion_c8

Hesitant Mystic

I like that there's secret poses depending on how you hold the weapons, this bodes well for an interesting REI emotion_dowant

...But I'm going to give it a few evos before I jump right in and buy one, I think.

9,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
oh god Paramour's Break is going to be sick. I hope its going to have more 'gruff' poses. Last time the bee one was okay. But I'm digging the 'high-tech' feel the weapons have and those keychains on the sword! Magnificent touch. Can't wait to see more of this REI.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff