Entry Two 0.3013698630137 30.1% [ 22 ]
Entry Three 0.027397260273973 2.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
This poll closed on March 18, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 > >>

Hot Dog

kurl
I have hopes, gaia. Please don't break them by making it mostly female oriented. emotion_donotwant
Looking at the description it's most probably unisex but because gaia just loves releasing female oriented items, it would probably have more female poses than male ones. stare
I actually dislike the idea, the more they release stuff for girls, the more my wishlist expands.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Kind of "eh" on it so far. For some reason the story is immediately unappealing to me, and the weapons are too brightly colored for my taste.

Trash Bear

Shun-Elisa
kurl
I have hopes, gaia. Please don't break them by making it mostly female oriented. emotion_donotwant
Looking at the description it's most probably unisex but because gaia just loves releasing female oriented items, it would probably have more female poses than male ones. stare
I actually dislike the idea, the more they release stuff for girls, the more my wishlist expands.

Unisex if we're lucky, it's been a while since we got a good male oriented item. They rarely keep male and female EIs even.... I expect skinny feminine legs from this, gaia just looooves to come out with tons of those.

Hot Dog

kurl
Shun-Elisa
kurl

Unisex if we're lucky, it's been a while since we got a good male oriented item. They rarely keep male and female EIs even.... I expect skinny feminine legs from this, gaia just looooves to come out with tons of those.
and don't forget sassy arm mods that look really awkward.

Trash Bear

Shun-Elisa
kurl
Shun-Elisa
kurl

and don't forget sassy arm mods that look really awkward.

Unf, my favorite.

Loverboy

Oooo, great sword. I love it. : O
The gun looks a lot like the one from Shadow Huntress though- Except in a colour I like.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
â™”

want.
want so much.
even if i hate all the other poses, that sword? totally worth it.
still, i can't justify 5OOk for one pose, so i'll probably wait.
even so. it's so pretty and shiny and omgosh. emotion_kirakira

Greedy Capitalist

This REI looks pretty cool so far, but I'm going to wait for a few more evos before deciding fully whether I like it or not.

Wolf

Boy - navy blue
Girl - purple?

I hope it's not like that, I really want purple male items especially with that shade.
I'm excited for this!

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
♥ Add me to the fanlist!
This REI seems really promising and it breaks my cute-cute habit *O*

Tipsy Genius

I guess I'll just wait and see what the rei will hold. I hope it won't have too much purple in it. Then again, I could try other brighter colors.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
I haven't bought a REI in aaaages but have a good feeling about this one. I like the sword and a bloody sword pose already?? Will be watching the evolutions with interest. ninja

Ruthless Raider

21,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Looks like this is off to a cool start, I can't wait to see where it will lead us. emotion_kirakira

Add me to the fanlist? biggrin

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
ooh I'm really excited about this REI~
I love the poses so far, and the story seems interesting. emotion_dowant

Mysterious Trickster

Certainly a promising item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash