Entry One 0.67123287671233 67.1% [ 49 ]
Entry Two 0.3013698630137 30.1% [ 22 ]
Entry Three 0.027397260273973 2.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
This poll closed on March 18, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 > >>

Tricky Cat

User Image You're not ready for this------ Updating every update!
To encourage discussion rather than one-line posts, there is no direct "fan-list." If you love the item, use it, or post consistently about it, it's clear you're a fan.

User Image
Quote:
Alongside each other, the duo skillfully did away with the goons. Slater's eyes widened with shock and anger as he watched his men dropped one by one. As fear caught up with him, he turned to run in the midst of battle. Knox quickly took notice and put a bullet in his leg, hindering his escape. Slowly, they approached the fallen man. "You may end my life, but you will never live a life of normalcy! Never!," he screamed. Vera grimaced and then closed her eyes, striking down the coup de grâce... Exhausted, they walked away.

After glancing back in reminiscence, two mounted Knox's motorbike. Vera hugged Knox from behind and nestled her head against his back, their hair blowing in the wind as they drove away from the wreckage.

When they got into the city, they went above a building top and overlooked the night around them. "This is all ours, Vera," Knox whispered. Vera smiled and embraced her lover. Finally, they could put away their weapons and live their life in peace...

[Market Place] [ Cash Shop ]

With a touch of violence already given to us in the first stage, is it possible paramour's break will be man's release from this sea of estrogen? Or will we finally have a balanced, androgynous REI like we've begged for.
Will this baby be the next Sainte Ciel: Agape!?

Stay Tuned!

Artist: ReiRei

Contests:
Begins: February 22nd
Ends: Paramour's Break Finale
Prize: One Paramour's Break
How To/What Do: Draw Paramour's Break!
Take a slice of the story, get inspired and draw Knox or Vera on their adventure. You don't have to use gaia's depiction of them, just make sure its clear it's them! Keep the creativity high and the inspiration flowing because the best art (decided by yours truly, and possible over-the-shoulder on-lookers) wins the prize! My heart Paramour's!
Please submit your entries through a private message to me with the subject "Paramour's Break Entry"

ENTRIES
ENTRY ONE
ENTRY TWO
ENTRY THREE

Story Updates:

User Image

Quote:
Knox clasped Vera's hand and gave it a light squeeze. "We're in this together then..?" Vera gazed into Knox's eyes and nodded solemnly. "Together." He brushed her hair back and linked a delicate chain around her neck. The pendant was that of their team emblem. She smiled at him and they took a deep breath.

At once, they burst out the door, guns blazing and swords flying. Nothing would get in their way to escape the syndicate. They would live their dream to escape to a better life...but that would not come without one final trial...

User Image
Quote:
After clearing out the area, the lovers quickly ran across to their next destination. Vera's heels clacked against the pavement as they made their way for new cover. They knew all too well that more of their former brethren would soon infiltrate. Although they were a skewed type of family, the members were loyal to only one man and they would receive no assistance. The syndicate's cardinal rule was that once a member was initiated, they could not leave-- not unless they had a death wish.

As expected, another wave of henchmen came upon them. As projectiles began to fly in their direction, Knox emptied his clip and quickly pulled out two smaller pistols from his jacket and continued to fire until they all went down.

In a darkened surveillance room, a mysterious man sighed and ran his fingers through his silvery hair in annoyance as he watched the two move on... "If this keeps up, things will have to get serious."

User Image
Quote:
Vera stood up and looked across the compound. "We need to keep moving!" Knox grinned at her, wiping the sweat from his forehead with the back of his sleeve. "You look nice tonight," he teased. Vera blushed and furrowed her brows at him. "This isn't the time, Knox! We have to focus!"

A loud booming sound and smoke and fire filled the range. Coughing, they watched as the shadow of a familiar figure emerged. Knox growled, "Slater."

The man smirked. "Please tell me why my favorite duo is trying to leave our happy home? I must hand it to you both, you now have my undivided attention..." With determination, they looked on at the man. This would be it-- the final battle...

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Both weapons have hidden poses depending on hand placement.

"I have no fear of death. It just means dreaming in silence. A dream that lasts for eternity."

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

def gonna have to get me some of those
probably have some hair & make up poses later

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
there's a love story in it though ;D

it sounds like a neo-world girl/guy type REI

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

Was wondering when someone would make a thread about this.
Reminds me of a sort of Bonnie and Clyde. I wonder what kinds of stuff
it'll get.

I like the chick's decorated blade.
omg dangly things * u*

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Tiny Pumpkin

Looking forward to the female items in it. whee

Rare

It actually looks interesting and streety but I'm not sure about those colors or the "city vigilante" theme. I'll keep my eye on it.

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
thank god! i am so tired of the Ei's we've been getting lately. they should be gender neutral. sweatdrop

Original Borg

11,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
I just find it awkward because my name is Vera. emotion_donotwant

But at the same time, I now feel as if I need to have it. confused

Tricky Cat

Soubi-chu
User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

Was wondering when someone would make a thread about this.
Reminds me of a sort of Bonnie and Clyde. I wonder what kinds of stuff
it'll get.

I like the chick's decorated blade.
omg dangly things * u*

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Well, I checked the GCD and noted no thread.

So wynaut.
Gives me a chance to host a contest for one too! > o<

Shirtless Cat

this rei looks promising emotion_dowant

Tricky Cat

Tobi-chann

this rei looks promising emotion_dowant

Hell yes it does.
I'm kinda giddy looking forward to it.

clarion's King

Super Model

Both items came with weapons which I got really excited about—only to be immediately disappointed after analyzing them further.

I've never seen a blue gun that wasn't a toy; not to mention that it's an uncommon blue on Gaia. Vera's blade would've been so sick if it wasn't neon purple and got rid of that dangling charm on the end emotion_facepalm

Tricky Cat

Magus
Both items came with weapons which I got really excited about—only to be immediately disappointed after analyzing them further.

I've never seen a blue gun that wasn't a toy; not to mention that it's an uncommon blue on Gaia. Vera's blade would've been so sick if it wasn't neon purple and got rid of that dangling charm on the end emotion_facepalm

Iunno bout you man, but the Kawaii in me likes the dangly bullshit.
The more cluttered, the cuter!

Beau

Seems that both you and Leirus Non-Mercy made the same thread at nearly the exact time. >o >

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff