Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 860 861 862 > >> >>> »|

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
[NPC] Rina
Oooh! I was just browsing Dropplr, going through some of the tags, when I saw a brand new one nestled inbetween my Moisha and Cresolae tags... Gaia Paparazzi! I LOVE the idea! It's so hard to keep track of what's going on when I'm spending most of my time on the couch browsing Dropplr these days, reading all these great fanfics -- this'll save me some real time! Great work, Gaians!

Rina you should buy a tablet so you can browse Dropplr everywhere. emotion_kirakira

Fashionable Nerd

I love the fact that Rina posted in here XD lol.

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
[NPC] Rina
Oooh! I was just browsing Dropplr, going through some of the tags, when I saw a brand new one nestled inbetween my Moisha and Cresolae tags... Gaia Paparazzi! I LOVE the idea! It's so hard to keep track of what's going on when I'm spending most of my time on the couch browsing Dropplr these days, reading all these great fanfics -- this'll save me some real time! Great work, Gaians!

ouhhh Rina, any spoiler you can give us for the next CI? emotion_awesome

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Good id- Oh. Rina sighting. That was quick.

[NPC] Rina

Hullo young miss. Any particular fandom your looking into for fan fiction at the moment?

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

lol, Rina showed up nice. xD That post by Carl though *dies* that cracked me up. *subscribes*

...Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me."

Barton Cleric

20,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Medalist 100
I'm so bummed I missed Rina this morning! gonk She's my favorite NPC, along with Ian. Lovely thread Yeata Zi, subscribed. ♥

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Antidoht
I'm so bummed I missed Rina this morning! gonk She's my favorite NPC, along with Ian. Lovely thread Yeata Zi, subscribed. ♥

She just posted in here 5-10 minutes ago.
*random* Wasn't Rina Shipped with Kanoko before?

Barton Cleric

20,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Medalist 100
RandomKate
Antidoht

She just posted in here 5-10 minutes ago.

Just saw it after I posted. X'D lol, thank you though. I love that Gaia is having more NPC interactions.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
AsterKurayami
*random* Wasn't Rina Shipped with Kanoko before?
YES>

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Mississippi Black Velvet
I'll definitely subscribe when I'm not on the mobile app. Mobile app needs the option to subscribe to threads.
emotion_donotwant

Thanks for the thread though, Zi. C:
I look forward to more NPC interactions though I never seem to be on when they happen.

And now I'm stuck on the song but that's okay because it got rid of me being stuck on the Hot Dog song.
//shakes fist at Mickey
You posted directly after Rina lol. That's pretty good. :3

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
minghi
[NPC] Rina

ouhhh Rina, any spoiler you can give us for the next CI? emotion_awesome

(good Paparazzi reporting! HOUND HER FOR THAT STORY! ... and maybe ask her who designed her shoes.)

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

This sounds like a fun thread. And we've already had a rogue Rina sighting. Maybe others will drop by to brighten up our days, I'mlookingatyouCresento ninja .

Well, he'd brighten up my day at least. whee

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Anti Hero

I got my Paparazzi on! My body is ready cool Lol!

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
oh my. can't believe rina loves the cressy x nicu ship. > <

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers