Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]

Sheshira
Jayce Reinhardt
Sheshira
Jayce Reinhardt
Jisen Meizuki
Jayce Reinhardt

Sorry to hear that your date got cancelled. However, at least it's a good thing that Ian decides to give you another chance to reschedule the date as well as not counting the posts made in your thread.

Perhaps on your day off, it may work?

It was my fault for not getting an exact time. I knew it was today but I wasn't sure when. I . . . .thought I had time but traffic was worse than I thought it would be.

I'm happy for you. I honestly think is so much cuter totally imagining now Ian running around flustered waiting for you to visit his shop, hoping that he doesn't fuss up the date..

Don't mind my enthusiastic hand waving... sweatdrop

LOL, it's fine.
I just hope it ends up as a decent RP and not just one or two sentences. I know the staff aren't writers but if I'm putting effort into it I hope to get the same.

If that makes sense.

I completely understand. I definitely hope it's a decent RP and that the person whose writing as Ian takes into account that this is something that I think you've been waiting for a long time, you know? I'd feel like it'd be a slap in the face to everyone who helped you get the ticket if they just gave a few sentences, or made do the work...

How many posts do you get to have with Ian? I hope it's a decent amount.

Divine Muse

Sheshira
Jayce Reinhardt
Sheshira
Jayce Reinhardt
Jisen Meizuki
Jayce Reinhardt

Sorry to hear that your date got cancelled. However, at least it's a good thing that Ian decides to give you another chance to reschedule the date as well as not counting the posts made in your thread.

Perhaps on your day off, it may work?

It was my fault for not getting an exact time. I knew it was today but I wasn't sure when. I . . . .thought I had time but traffic was worse than I thought it would be.

I'm happy for you. I honestly think is so much cuter totally imagining now Ian running around flustered waiting for you to visit his shop, hoping that he doesn't fuss up the date..

LOL, it's fine.
I just hope it ends up as a decent RP and not just one or two sentences. I know the staff aren't writers but if I'm putting effort into it I hope to get the same.

If that makes sense.

I completely understand. I definitely hope it's a decent RP and that the person whose writing as Ian takes into account that this is something that I think you've been waiting for a long time, you know? I'd feel like it'd be a slap in the face to everyone who helped you get the ticket if they just gave a few sentences, or made do the work...

15 posts

And you are right, I have waited a long time for this. Through several staff changes, CEO changes, ETC. I would do the Entire RP myself if they let me. I think I have a pretty good grasp on his character.

If users, with staff permission, can pretend to be Kate Perry and Lady Gaga for a Gaia event, why the hell not?

Super Humorist

Jisen Meizuki
*shrugs* I guess they like raw power too?

As for demigods, I thought the comic already explained. sweatdrop

AND WE SAVED THAT THING!

CURSES.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Jayce Reinhardt
Sheshira
Jayce Reinhardt
Sheshira
Jayce Reinhardt

LOL, it's fine.

If that makes sense.

15 posts

And you are right, I have waited a long time for this. Through several staff changes, CEO changes, ETC. I would do the Entire RP myself if they let me. I think I have a pretty good grasp on his character.

If users, with staff permission, can pretend to be Kate Perry and Lady Gaga for a Gaia event, why the hell not?

Wait, what? Those were user-controlled?

Divine Muse

The Iron Magus
Jayce Reinhardt
Sheshira
Jayce Reinhardt
Sheshira
Jayce Reinhardt

LOL, it's fine.

If that makes sense.

15 posts

Wait, what? Those were user-controlled?

Yup

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Jayce Reinhardt

Yup

Huh! I did NOT know that. I assumed it was another sponsorship dealie. (I think I was on hiatus for that particular "event," in any case.) How was that arranged? Did they get permission from the actual celebrities, or what?

Divine Muse

The Iron Magus
Jayce Reinhardt

Yup

Huh! I did NOT know that. I assumed it was another sponsorship dealie. (I think I was on hiatus for that particular "event," in any case.) How was that arranged? Did they get permission from the actual celebrities, or what?

I don't know, they might have tried but the chances of them reaching their "people" seem slim to none.

Considering Kate was away on her Honeymoon at the time, it seems to defy logic she was really here.

Besides, the users who RP'd them fessed up afterwards.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Jayce Reinhardt
The Iron Magus
Jayce Reinhardt

Yup

I don't know, they might have tried but the chances of them reaching their "people" seem slim to none.

Considering Kate was away on her Honeymoon at the time, it seems to defy logic she was really here.

Interesting. @_@

Well, good luck on your date!

Divine Muse

The Iron Magus
Jayce Reinhardt
The Iron Magus
Jayce Reinhardt

Yup

Interesting. @_@

Well, good luck on your date!

Thank you kindly.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I'm all for users controlling NPCs, but I don't think I would want users who have romantic feelings for a specific npc to control that specific NPC.

Mostly because user/npc romances never end well, and he ends up going back to Planet Zurg and never calling you again. And everyone else gets angry over it. No, it's best if we avoid that all together.

But I am excited for your date, Jayce.

Lavish Ladykiller

Yeata Zi
I'm all for users controlling NPCs, but I don't think I would want users who have romantic feelings for a specific npc to control that specific NPC.

Mostly because user/npc romances never end well, and he ends up going back to Planet Zurg and never calling you again. And everyone else gets angry over it. No, it's best if we avoid that all together.

emotion_hug He will come back someday.

Divine Muse

Yeata Zi

I understand.
People would be afraid I would be a crazy fanboy and RP him into a relationship with my OC.

But I don't think he ever completely got over Sasha choosing Gino over him, and then Liam.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Gumby Ningata
Yeata Zi

Even if he did, JK, who plaed him, no longer works at Gaia so it wouldn't be the same. XD

Lavish Ladykiller

Yeata Zi
Gumby Ningata
Yeata Zi

Even if he did, JK, who plaed him, no longer works at Gaia so it wouldn't be the same. XD
That sucks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces