Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]

Cluttered Gaian

[NPC] Moira and [NPC] Ian are visible and around in both Xmas and GCD threads, probably other forums too.
Liam may be a bot, but I sure didn't expect him. rofl Or his dialogue, though maybe I should have.

Lavish Ladykiller

Chibi Halo
Gumby Ningata
Chibi Halo
Gumby Ningata
Chibi Halo
          Guys based on the back and forths and auto responses I'm now convinced based in how things lined up in my thread that Fafnir is in love with Goti. xp

LIES!!!!

But he loves him because he's so much more powerful than Fafnir. He won him over with his power. wink

But Goti is mine. (You should so write that article when you get the time.)

I think I can work up something worthy of the Pap magazine.

Have fun.

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hen they said there was gonna be more interaction I did not expect them to even bot the usual NPCs

This is just kinda sad....... I want them to actually talk more

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Salathielly
Leon-VQS is also botting posting. :3

I should be excited but I'm more confused than anything else. Leon has a regular NPC account... confused

Unless this is Leon showing his enduring support for zOMG, in which case shine on, Leon.

Stubborn Gifter

Pie
Salathielly

I should be excited but I'm more confused than anything else. Leon has a regular NPC account... confused

Unless this is Leon showing his enduring support for zOMG, in which case shine on, Leon.

The Leon-VQS IS from zOMG. The staff previously explain that they were trying to transfer all the NPCs of zOMG into the Town 2. Hence, they all have their own profile. So yeah... We have two version of Leon: [NPC] Leon and zOMG version of Leon.
Jisen Meizuki
Pie
Salathielly

The Leon-VQS IS from zOMG. The staff previously explain that they were trying to transfer all the NPCs of zOMG into the Town 2. Hence, they all have their own profile. So yeah... We have two version of Leon: [NPC] Leon and zOMG version of Leon.
I used to worry that my tongue would somehow get frozen to my lip ring, but now I know that I have way worse things to worry about in this cold. Like a dragon, or that it will never end.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Jisen Meizuki
Pie
Salathielly

Oh, I'm well aware that the VQS profiles are for zOMG! I'm the one who's been requesting they make more use of the VQS NPCs and not just throw them into Towns 2 to be ignored for another 6 years or so.

It's just that... y'know, when I asked the staff about "the VQS NPCs", I thought it was implicit that I meant the VQS-only NPCs, like Katsumi or Maestro. Seeing Leon posting around in his VQS is a little confusing, since he has a regular NPC account to use.

(Also, the VQS profiles long predate Towns 2!)

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
[NPC] Liam
Shinji_Fumajime
[NPC] Ian
I was tempted to go find my old clothes just so I could wear them under my sleek new duds. The key to staying warm is layers!

Embrace the cold, get out and move around! Get your blood pumping and you'll forget that it really is that cold out~! Well, admittedly I still recommend something like a good had and scarf.

Care to join me for some hot cocoa? redface I only have one blanket though.
Sandman may have stolen Jack�s eyes, but mine are only for you. Right now, that is. I can�t help that I�m in high demand.

Should I be concerned that this quote sandwich with my boyfriend keeps me lmao? rofl

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
minghi
Hen they said there was gonna be more interaction I did not expect them to even bot the usual NPCs

I agree. I am some what disappoint.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Wren_Fritsche
[NPC] Liam
Shinji_Fumajime
[NPC] Ian
I was tempted to go find my old clothes just so I could wear them under my sleek new duds. The key to staying warm is layers!

Embrace the cold, get out and move around! Get your blood pumping and you'll forget that it really is that cold out~! Well, admittedly I still recommend something like a good had and scarf.

Sandman may have stolen Jack�s eyes, but mine are only for you. Right now, that is. I can�t help that I�m in high demand.

Should I be concerned that this quote sandwich with my boyfriend keeps me lmao? rofl

That is pretty epic. xD Thanks for sharing!

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Pie
Salathielly

They're using an unusual account for Ian, too. I guess we'll have to ask next week at AtS what their reasoning was!

Hassli
minghi

Same...bot posts can provide unintentional amusement due to the randomness of their pre-recorded messages and where said messages end up in a thread, but I'd much rather have genuine NPC interaction like we did during Carl's rutting event. Admittedly, since that likely takes up a lot of staff time and it's pretty close to the holidays, I wasn't expecting it, but I still greatly prefer it to the bots.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
[NPC] Moira
Salathielly
Pie
Salathielly

They're using an unusual account for Ian, too. I guess we'll have to ask next week at AtS what their reasoning was!

Hassli
minghi

Same...bot posts can provide unintentional amusement due to the randomness of their pre-recorded messages and where said messages end up in a thread, but I'd much rather have genuine NPC interaction like we did during Carl's rutting event. Admittedly, since that likely takes up a lot of staff time and it's pretty close to the holidays, I wasn't expecting it, but I still greatly prefer it to the bots.
Did you see President Diedrich out and about? I�m not sure he understands what�s going on. Or maybe we�re the ones who are confused.
WAIT. WHERE IS DIEDRICH?!

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

[NPC] Moira
Did you see President Diedrich out and about? I�m not sure he understands what�s going on. Or maybe we�re the ones who are confused.

I'm always confused, Moira. Always.

Anyway, seconding Hassli - where is Diedrich? emotion_dowant I stalked his post history, but he hasn't posted since Hassli's mint ticket summit.

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Salathielly
Wren_Fritsche
[NPC] Liam
Shinji_Fumajime
[NPC] Ian

That is pretty epic. xD Thanks for sharing!

Yeah and today Ian and the Chatterbox Cow are caroling in a fafnir thread.

of course the Chatterbox Cow seemed to be taunting Fafnir at that point.

I know it would be cool if they weren't bots, but part of the amusement is how many different ones are popping up and I don't think they'd have too many on if they didn't have a couple running on autopilot. They are still so amusing to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff