Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I couldn't stand that skin, looked like a rat made babies with a fish or something. Guess it sucks to loose it but I certainly won't miss it, I love the S.I.N. skin so I suppose I'd be sad if I was stuck with a skin that looks like dirt.User Image

9,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Mermaid Eater
I want that skin so badly.
even if i had to keep it permanently (not as an avatar but as in the skin and being able to change my outfit) i would.
it's what's on the inside that counts 3nodding

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Gah I loved that event..until the ending came and I had to get rid of my skin to change my avatar. -.-

I remember everyone being so angry that it didn't matter who won at all, the effort to get the villain to win didn't change anything.

Wish they'd bring back that skin it was amazing.

Vicious Reveler

I like the S.I.N skin. I put it on a little while ago for fun. It doesn't really go with my usual colours but I like it when I do a red/black/flaming thing. It's good to have around for variation.

But I felt sad that the B.O.O side didn't get to keep theirs. It had a neat albino kind of vibe. It would have been nice if it had been allowed to stay around too.

The sadness yet kinda awesome-ness of the non-permanent skins...

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
Elraine Figarette
I'm still mad about that event. The B.O.O. skin was so cool and different, but they got rid of it... meanwhile, S.I.N. gets people another dark fiery skin. Big whoop. I'd love to get my B.O.O. skin back!
That's what you get for siding with a loser. User Image

Tipsy Prophet

10,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Slypst
Lazu
Another brethren has fallen crying

*sings potato song*

*mourns*

@topic: Every time this topic comes up I feel the need to crawl out of hiding and have a look around at the world again. I wouldn't mind seeing the current skin item edited, so that one could wear either version of the skin. But I have said and will say again that I think I'd be a little pissed if the skin were made available to people who were on the opposing team. They don't deserve to have it, dangit. scream
GLORY TO THE OVERSEER!
*crawls back into hiding*
/makes this account a brony./

<_< /crawls away./

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150

I want my B.O.O. skin back. sad It was so much cooler than the SIN skin.

User Image

Newbie Kitten

the boo skin reminded me too much of the twilight skin talk2hand

11,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Champion 300
I supported S.I.N and I'm still pissed that B.O.O lost their skin. It wasn't my cup of tea, but I still felt that it was unfair to lose the skin completely.

Girl-Crazy Genius

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Friendly 100
I like my BOO skin, I just hope that some day it'll be re-released so that those who still changed their avi's will be able to get it back.

But in the same token of respect I understand that our side lost and we, therefore, didn't get to keep our skins. Makes sense, because you can't always win smile .

Shy Warrior

I'm still cut up about being stuck with the potato skin. It would of been nice if we could have the option.
And the intricate swirlying designs on the BOO skin were fantastic. Unfortunately hard to see. But still fantastic.
I was never keen on the red eyes, but I remember a few avatars that made it work.

Hallowed Prophet

I missed this event. YnY

I wish I had a chance at participating in it and getting the skins.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

I miss that skin so much.

At first, I didn't like it, but it quickly grew on me. I realized how dang beautiful it was with its rainbow fish scales.

Even the eyes I grew to like.

I know Gaia said that they were doing it from day one, but I still feel cheated out of my skin.

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
I quite like that the event ended with a clear winner and that the "bad guys" won for once xD

The potato skin was an amusing touch imo.

What I didn't like was Jack turning up and bitchslapping both demigods, that was a pretty disappointing ending - they might as well have said "and then all the little Gaians woke up and realised it had all been a dream" rolleyes .

Having said that, I wouldn't be against them re-releasing the BOO skin at all. I think it's pretty overdue, to be honest. Enough users like the skin, as seen by the number of threads regarding the subject, and they've waited long enough. Come on, Gaia, we've had our fun. Give BOO back their honor.

Hyper Gaian

12,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
Karrna

Having said that, I wouldn't be against them re-releasing the BOO skin at all. I think it's pretty overdue, to be honest. Enough users like the skin, as seen by the number of threads regarding the subject, and they've waited long enough. Come on, Gaia, we've had our fun. Give BOO back their honor.

I dunno I think that would cause some serious rage.

I mean, I know everyone rages about bloody anything now a days, but there are those who have never changed their avi's since the whole event and then there are those who will feel that Gaia went back on it's word.

Hmmm, I'm also not sure if it'd be fair to allow those who supported the opposite side a chance to get the BOO skin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff