Welcome to Gaia! ::

Changed my avatar, now a potato.

Discuss : Should the event be brought back for people who want the skins?

Barton Paladin

17,690 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm still mad about that event. The B.O.O. skin was so cool and different, but they got rid of it... meanwhile, S.I.N. gets people another dark fiery skin. Big whoop. I'd love to get my B.O.O. skin back!

Beloved Perfectionist

"oh how are you, good? CAUSE IM A POTATO!"

anyway i liked the skin but chances are they will bring it back.... give it 6 more years.
*cough 04 zombie skin cough*
Dan D Lie N
"oh how are you do, good? CAUSE IM A POTATO!"

anyway i liked the skin but chances are they will bring it back.... give it 6 more years.

Grombies are nice, I guess. Can't you get that skin back via experiment 105 anytime?

It's nothing compared to thy potatoverseer skin. cry

Businessman

I don't think they'll bring back that exact skin, and the accounts still in BOO skin will be an (unimportant) elite.

But there will be some crummy copy for people to obsess over.
Another brethren has fallen crying

*sings potato song*

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I don't care for the skin myself, but it is a shame to have an item gone forever. It would be nice to see it come back, maybe as a potion with even some alternate versions available.
Lazu
Another brethren has fallen crying

*sings potato song*

*mourns*

@topic: Every time this topic comes up I feel the need to crawl out of hiding and have a look around at the world again. I wouldn't mind seeing the current skin item edited, so that one could wear either version of the skin. But I have said and will say again that I think I'd be a little pissed if the skin were made available to people who were on the opposing team. They don't deserve to have it, dangit. scream
GLORY TO THE OVERSEER!
*crawls back into hiding*

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Marisa Kiirisame
Dan D Lie N
"oh how are you do, good? CAUSE IM A POTATO!"

Grombies are nice, I guess. Can't you get that skin back via experiment 105 anytime?

It's nothing compared to thy potatoverseer skin. cry

Grombies were from 2005. The 2004 zombie skin was released last year after being 100% vanished from the site for years (due to forced avatar resaving that got rid of all the old zombies).

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I want that skin so badly.
even if i had to keep it permanently (not as an avatar but as in the skin and being able to change my outfit) i would.

Beloved Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
I have the S.I.N skin cause I misclicked... wish I had the B.O.O one and they'd bring it back. Its beautiful.

Demonic Lover

Could we get the skin back without the really creepy eyes? XD; all of the good avatars I saw with it had them covered by the Oisin's Blessing or the like, just like I did, those eyes are so creepy x~X;

I'm still bitter individual work wasn't counted for the event ): my mule in wich I only clicked enough to join S.I.N. got to keep it's skin while I fired that cannon thing many times and got that thing?, seriously? D: I get the whole team effort thing, but individual effort needed to be counted in as well, otherwise it's pretty damn unfair u 3u;

User Image

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I JUST WANT TO GET RID OF MY POTATO SKIN classified_fu

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
yeah I wish I didn't give up my early zombie skin.. i miss it so much. The new they made was okay.. but it just wasn't the same.

Aekea Champion

Dan D Lie N
"oh how are you, good? CAUSE IM A POTATO!"

rofl

Perhaps the people of Steam were on Gaia and they put out their frustrations at not being in the winning team and thus potados was born! xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff