Welcome to Gaia! ::

___Lady_Kass___
Krissy May
___Lady_Kass___
Krissy May
Garnet Aura Sandydown
If Gino get's out of this alive I'm going to PM him a kiss XD heart
I'm going to be the first to do that!!11111 domokun
No, I will get to him first! But I think he has a phobia of rabid fangirls...he has waaaaay too many. stare I want him to myself, peoples.
uh-uh...everybody want that...but good thing me and gino were engaged when we were 10. whee heart
O_O Um...scary...6 years ago???
yeah whee ...

You see,Gino and i were playing family,and the von helsons are talking about teen stuff ( gonk )Mr G and Mr VH are chatting,and we decided to be engaged...Mr G prepared everything ,like the engagement rings etc......

And we didn't know it was for real! xd

i know my english is terrible..it is not my first lang
Kidara's siggy says...
Quote:
I LOVE YOU GAMBINO!! MARRY ME! YOU WILL HAVE MY BABIES. <3
Shoot for the moon! Even if you miss, You'll land amongst the stars!
0____o wtf, does she think we're all seahorses or something?
http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/store/storefront_aekea_housing_commission.jpg

But they/it/he/she doesn't look fully one gender to me. ._. They're just not built like a woman. gonk Could always be plastic surgery gone wrong
___Lady_Kass___
It's scary how young Gino looks...ya know? I always though he was 12 (like me) until I saw in a board he was 16. Scary...
hell yeah i got a shock of my life. xd

Dapper Lunatic

___Lady_Kass___
http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/store/storefront_aekea_housing_commission.jpg

But they/it/he/she doesn't look fully one gender to me. ._. They're just not built like a woman. gonk Could always be plastic surgery gone wrong

Josie: But I'm a Lady

if you don't get this its from Little Britain
Krissy May
___Lady_Kass___
Krissy May
___Lady_Kass___
Krissy May
Garnet Aura Sandydown
If Gino get's out of this alive I'm going to PM him a kiss XD heart
I'm going to be the first to do that!!11111 domokun
No, I will get to him first! But I think he has a phobia of rabid fangirls...he has waaaaay too many. stare I want him to myself, peoples.
uh-uh...everybody want that...but good thing me and gino were engaged when we were 10. whee heart
O_O Um...scary...6 years ago???
yeah whee ...

You see,Gino and i were playing family,and the von helsons are talking about teen stuff ( gonk )Mr G and Mr VH are chatting,and we decided to be engaged...Mr G prepared everything ,like the engagement rings etc......

And we didn't know it was for real! xd

i know my english is terrible..it is not my first lang
O____________O 6 years ago I liked pink. gonk Small children scare me.
Ehh, I guess I'll be going to bed now. It's 2:30 AM and I gots to be at school in 6 hours.
___Lady_Kass___
Ehh, I guess I'll be going to bed now. It's 2:30 AM and I gots to be at school in 6 hours.
k xp
i think i'll try drawing Gino >.>...

Dapper Lunatic

Krissy May
i think i'll try drawing Gino >.>...

I will soon be drawing Gino into my comic, but it won't be a happy experiance (poor kids very badly hurt when we find him, and Gambinos out cold)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff