Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Noob

Lol, my first and only favorite RIG pet was the kitten star.

Unless gaia decides to come out with an orange, normal cat RIG pet, I'm content with that. The rest just...don't call to me. xd

Cygnus Fangirl

xxxxxxxxピカピカぴかりん、じゃん!けん!ポン!

i like the hair but lol i'm never gonna get it until i'm like 30

clarion's King

Super Model

DC-Chan

Unless gaia decides to come out with an orange, normal cat RIG pet, I'm content with that. The rest just...don't call to me. xd

Breakfast seemed pretty normal to me. Too much black and white for you?

Mega Noob

Magus
DC-Chan

Breakfast seemed pretty normal to me. Too much black and white for you?

Calicooooooo. Hiss hiss. Lol, I'm looking for something like the 9Lives Cat Food cat.

And....now I'm upset that I know the brand/name of the cat who was in all their ads: Morris. crying

azphyxxxiate's Girlfriend

Spoopy Bat

I absolutely adore it, and would love to own it as that hair is even more gorgeous in dark blue. Sadly I never will. Much like the original, the only owners it would seem are Exchangers, who seem to be of common cause and are determined to keep them at those prices (coming from someone who tried and failed to get one to be reasonable while another virtually laughed in my face at the mere mention of being paid the ABP). So I wouldn't expect that price to come down anytime soon, if ever. And even when I have the gold, the thought of giving it to them makes me too angry to even consider it. XD Maybe Gaia will toss it in the Black Friday sale. /yeah right
As to recolors, I generally like them. Although I do have to say the 'Its a color? Recolor it black/silver. It's red? Recolor it blue.' repetitiveness is getting old. Colors I like or not, some more variety would be nice.

Anxious Pal

Lowkei
Mokumoku Naito
I just adore the color. That deep blue just makes me swoon~
I do plan on picking it up someday and I hope we get more items in that deep navy blue color. emotion_dowant

I totally agree! It's such a beautiful color but it's actually rather rare. Even more rare if you don't want to pair it with gold/cream like the Captain Cobalt or the St Ciel: Storge.

Right! I love both those items, but Loony Hatter is on the top of want list because it is just so well done~ 3nodding

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Give me a gold and white Titus recolour and I will sell everythingggggg

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Personally I'm stoked it's not a cat and I await in fearful wonder the day they make a desu snake RIG pet.

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Eh, its okay... cat_rolleyes

I mean, on one hand, it is not a Kitten star, which is nice, but, on the other hand, its not a cat, which is more than disappointing... cat_rolleyes

Meh, nice touch to this RIG, but I'll be frank: I don't really care for RIG pets to be honest cat_sweatdrop

Playful Kitten

Its not as good as the original, and even that took a year to get to its current price. It makes me a little upset to see the only buyers so far have been resellers attempting to milk the originals fame... But its pretty apparent that its not as good as thea. The color is too blue to work with black outfits, and vice versa. I kind of want one, but at the same time I havent found anything it matches with.

I look forward to both the original & new deflating though. Two colors = twice the supply, itll drag some of the demand off the original which will make both deflate. And since its a pet, not a doll, it will be waaay more commoneasier to get than crossing your fingers with a blind box.

Magic Hobo

She is a pretty Luna pony.

I don't want her, but I would kind of like her and this header to stay there forever. xd It's so soothing.

Best RIG pet is Cathulu, accept no substitutes.

Heart Swapper

Well the pet is cute. I kinda wish his horn shined more and throughout all the poses. Also why I think the wig is okay I would have loved it if they had gone witj a wig style that's more like the wavy cool/cute mane. Also, the color on the wig seems flat.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I like a lot of the older rig pets, the new ones annoy me.
Craay hybrids, cats, and re-colors.

emotion_puke
Plus i never expect to like them, and even if i do, i'm never going to get them unless i so happen to luckily win one, even though i never play rigs.

so i stick to cool items, and fail items.
Plus i like EI's and Cash shop bundles more. emotion_kirakira

Chital's Husband

Noob

I don't really like rig pets, they're too expensive but the wig is pretty cute. smile

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I consider myself really REALLY lucky that I don't like RIG pets, Thea and Onei included.
I like the colors, those cream and deep blue are two of my weakest spots, and after some minutes you look at this new wig you find this color really suitable for it, or at least this is my opinion xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff