Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Noob

VVhip
I'm still waiting for black patent boots, and long latex gloves holding a riding crop. Until then, my perfect item doesn't exist.

And if it does come out, it'll be too expensive. So I hope it never does.

Yo, if that ever comes out I'll totes pool my gold with you and we'll buy a pair...TOGETHER. And you can always wear it, because I get bored by items after a couple minutes. xd

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
We have a ton of hair that is similar to each other I think we have like 9 different pink pigtail hair? I know we have 3 black hair with braids in the front for some reason. Buut with having so many similar wigs you can kinda replace expensive hair with cheaper alternatives.

Unless your me and my dream hair is Demon's Eminence and nothing is similar to it and it's just out of reach...
emotion_donotwant

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

When I bought the maisy lovely locks I told myself I'd wear it on every avi. lol
Since it was limited I actually rushed to make the gold to be able to purchase it in the mp. Q vQ

But I actually don't use it as often as I like. ;Q;

Kawaii Shoujo

18,400 Points
  • Hero 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I still like the Madelyne wigs better, tbh. I guess that's how I could resist buying these new ones xD (I really need to save my money, haha)

Tiny Goat

Madelyne and Bambi were the perfect wigs for me. I looked at this new one for about 15 minutes before I decided I didn't want it. I'm way too picky when it comes to hair. Something about the sides of the new Madame wig looked strange to me and it's way too long. I was actually conflicted about buying the Madelyne wig because of how long it is, but I love it. If I ever need shorter hair, I can always use Bambi.

Summery Seeker

I think I must be one of the few people that didn't really like these new wigs :/ They were too long for my taste and I don't like when hairs hang over the front, because I like to be able to see shirts and things. I thought the agape cute on it was really cute, but not enough to own one.

I really kind of wanted the K-pop wig from Castle Town because the color and curls were so nice. Once again, it draped over a little too much, though.

My favorite wigs are Alzbeta's Soft Cream Locks, Beta Centauri (braided up hair), Fairy Ellette & Iridessa and Adelpha's Resolve (graceful updo) with or without agape.

Dainty Kitten

21,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
I think I'm settled on this hair for now unless something similar but with bangs is released.

I used to collect lots of wigs but it just became a hobby I couldn't afford to keep up with sweatdrop

Barton Cleric

20,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Medalist 100
Have you ever had an item that permanently filled your need for that -type- of item?
Yes. I'm in love with the eyes from Sainte Ciel: Storage, along with the eyes from Artic Shards and Green Purity Eyes. Ciel's loving gaze in red would be nice~

I actually really like these new Madame wigs, they'd be perfect if they had more waves or curls to them. >3>

Handsome Man-Lover

Getting those Renard wig recolours was pretty damn awesome. I love wigs, though I'm kinda picky which ones I'll buy. I like the Madame wigs, but I don't have the money to spare :/

I generally like mixing it up too much to get stuck on just a single item, even as much as I love Renard's hair sometimes it just doesn't fit what I'm trying to do with the avi (and it covers animated wings, so there's a downside XD). I also love King's human face from Cocklebur, but again, sometimes I need different eyes/mouth for what I'm trying to do with my avi.

I'm still eagerly awaiting a curly wig that doesn't look lolita/femme. I just want a curly, somewhat unruly mop of hair, like Robert Plant had in his prime :C It's not too much to ask is it?

cutethulhuuu's Sidekick

Interstellar Trash

I always want ALL of the wigs, I would love to have the Madame one. ;~; I have way too many hair items but i still want moreeeeee, they are my favourite items!

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd Thankfully I find hair more than shoulder length very annoying IRL and it carried over here...never found it pretty the pixeling of the new hairs looking like someone dumped too much vitalis in it and looking more oily than shiny.

I think the maxim 'You pay a price for beauty' rings true even here in Gaia.

Obsessive Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
im just happy I finally have the right type of purple/navy for my Iris cosplay xD YAY~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff