Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE SVB is throwing some BIG Gaian Events Soon.

*PMs you to figure out more about these events* 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 9 ]
WOAH 0.3265306122449 32.7% [ 48 ]
Wait...this poll makes sense 0.31972789115646 32.0% [ 47 ]
Well ******** marry me BC 0.29251700680272 29.3% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 147 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Fashionable Businesswoman

x-QueenOfNothing-x
Blind Clarity

- Why do you hit the ignore button?
I never do actually but the only reason why I would is if you are annoying me and threatening me over the internet. You can't do s**t to me so why talk s**t?
- Do you think people ignore people for petty reasons?
Yes, definitely.
- Have you ever ignored someone for something you think might have been a little silly?
Nah, but I guess you can say that I forget to write comments back so I think that counts. i am not sure.
- Have you ever been ignored?
Yes.
- If so for what reason?
People can't handle the truth.
- What do you think about the concept of white/black lists?
It is completely stupid to me.
- Anything else you want to add?
I would like to know how come you want to know about this from other people? Also, pretty avatar emotion_kirakira
- Blind wishes you a pleasant afternoon.
Queen wishes you the best in life.

Thank you for calling my Avi pretty <333 and I like to know about this from other people because I'm a GCDer, it makes me want to know allz about Gaia *o*>

Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I have TONS of people on ignore, though have not ignored anyone since I've been a FA.
The people I have ignore are image trolls, you know the people who spam tons of images in their post and those who sent me begging PMs.

Begging PMs tick me off more than it should. I just find it so lazy and rude to do! scream
But other than those two things I don't ignore people, though I have many pet peeves. Large post formats, pictures bigger than their post (curse ye Blind!) and unreadable light or txt tlk text. But instead of ignoring I just adBlock the images.

Now if I've been ignored I have not noticed. I'm sure I'm on people ignore list but thankfully they never made a topic that I tried to post in a failed. That is the only way I would know they blocked me....unless they told me "i r block uz now!!11".

By the way my new username will XxxAngel_Shiver1432xxX emotion_kirakira

ROLLING ON THE ******** FLOOR
GAWD I LOVE YOU

8,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Blind Clarity
Thank you for calling my Avi pretty <333 and I like to know about this from other people because I'm a GCDer, it makes me want to know allz about Gaia *o*>

You're welcome. Oh, that makes sense. It's actually my second time being here in this section of gaia o .o

Noble Senshi

16,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Blind Clarity

<3333

I laugh when silly people ignore people over a debate it's like

O.o are you 3.

Geez.

So butthurt lolz.

Yeah the thread got locked before I could come back on a mule. Those were the days

x-QueenOfNothing-x
Blind Clarity

You're welcome. Oh, that makes sense. It's actually my second time being here in this section of gaia o .o

Well here a WARM GCD welcome <333
I hope you will enjoy your stay here!

8,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Blind Clarity

Hehe, am I welcomed? o:

Compassionate Conversationalist

29,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
x-QueenOfNothing-x
Blind Clarity

Hehe, am I welcomed? o:

I wouldn't see why not.-s-

One of the nice thing about this forum is we welcome all, as long as the can bring good spirit, a 'love' for the site and a penchant for conversation!

Also, we take bribes. mrgreen

Timid Rogue

Back when the GD was being assaulted by wanna/b/'s, yeah I used my ignore list. I'm sure people put my annoying 14 year old self on their list, too.

But that was years ago.

8,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Ridley Starsmore

One of the nice thing about this forum is we welcome all, as long as the can bring good spirit, a 'love' for the site and a penchant for conversation!

I am a nice person but I may suck at conversations - .-
Aw man, stop being so rich and making me feel so poor
gonk

Manly Cub

One person I distinctly remember for ignoring was this one lurker who only seemed to come out of the woodwork just to point out that someone was wrong. Or to exert their intelligence over everyone else in the thread.

Dedicated Bookworm

I ignored some image trolls back in the days before my NoScript, and I think maybe one or two people, very little really for 6 years. Now, I wouldn't even bother, it's too easy to just avoid people. If I was getting harassed in some way, then I would use it, otherwise annoying people aren't worth the one click, ya know? Certainly text colour or dreadful spelling or anything like that isn't enough reason for me. It would have to be something really serious.

Festive Werewolf

I've never ignored anyone.

One time in AMC, someone said that the fact that her tv wasn't working was her tv's way of telling her that Naruto isn't worth watching. I told her it was a coincidence and that she should decide whether it is worth watching or not based on the actual content of the show, she told me to stfu and put me on ignore.

Compassionate Conversationalist

29,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
x-QueenOfNothing-x
Ridley Starsmore

I am a nice person but I may suck at conversations - .-
Aw man, stop being so rich and making me feel so poor
gonk

Sorry?

-changes avvies-

8,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Ridley Starsmore
Sorry?

-changes avvies-

I was kidding o .o

Smitten Kitten

13,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I use it when I feel like I need to. Its not always a matter of what the person is saying, but to help from getting angry and saying something nasty. More often than not after awhile I can't remember specific reasons anymore and I unignore everyone except for a few exceptions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff