Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE SVB is throwing some BIG Gaian Events Soon.

*PMs you to figure out more about these events* 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 9 ]
WOAH 0.3265306122449 32.7% [ 48 ]
Wait...this poll makes sense 0.31972789115646 32.0% [ 47 ]
Well ******** marry me BC 0.29251700680272 29.3% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 147 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13 >

Leaf

People ignore me because I'm honest and don't conform to the norms of society I ignore people who are extremely stupid

Shapeshifter

I've never honestly 'ignore listed' anyone. I've never had a reason to really do so.

I wouldn't know if i've been ignored or not but I somehow doubt it. I've never really been a big forum poster and I haven't been on Towns and such for years by this point in time.

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Never hit the ignore button.

Slumbering Tengu

My ignore list is full of trolls and people in the CB who purposely look for invisibility threads to ruin
I ignore-listed so many in order to get the achievement and I still don't have it
haven't tried in a long time because I swear I'll never get it

There's also a gal who use to come to the GCD every now and then
pissed me off reading her snobby posts so I ignore-listed her
I do believe she was a prommie troll anyway

Shameless Lunatic

- Why do you hit the ignore button?

• I only ignore if needed, such as a user harassing me constantly.

- Do you think people ignore people for petty reasons?

• I've ignored other users in the past for very petty reasons. I don't know and I don't mind if others do. They can do what they want with their ignore button, it's within their right.

- Have you ever ignored someone for something you think might have been a little silly?

• Of course. When VJ was still around, I'd ignore users if the turn off chat button wasn't working. Took them off afterwards, though.

- Have you ever been ignored?

• Numerous times.

- If so for what reason?

• I don't know most of the time, as people who I have found to be on their ignore list, I never met before. I don't mind.

- What do you think about the concept of white/black lists?

• I have a white list in my quest thread (but I'm thinking about taking it off since I don't want to give special treatment or make others think I value one person over someone else.) As for blacklists, I never really cared for. I know it can be annoying if someone doesn't follow the rules of your thread, but I don't find putting someone in a post of shame is right. We all make mistakes.

- Anything else you want to add?

• Nope.

Lavish Lunatic

Konan Tatsuhiko
My ignore list is full of trolls and people in the CB who purposely look for invisibility threads to ruin
I ignore-listed so many in order to get the achievement and I still don't have it
haven't tried in a long time because I swear I'll never get it

There's also a gal who use to come to the GCD every now and then
pissed me off reading her snobby posts so I ignore-listed her
I do believe she was a prommie troll anyway

I think there's an achievement forum now, so those trolls shouldn't bother you anymore.. wink

Stray Pigs's Waifu

Sexy Werewolf

9,575 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
cool avi and pic

Slumbering Tengu

Anabaena
I think there's an achievement forum now, so those trolls shouldn't bother you anymore.. wink

Well the invisibility achievement has to be made in the CB
it's part of the description for getting it

Quote:
Post a thread in Chatterbox that doesn't get any replies within 24 hours. This isn't as easy as it sounds: people in Chatterbox love postin' stuff.

Oh well I'll keep adding people to the ignore list
and one day I'll get the courage to try

Fluffy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
I cant ignore the stupidity of some people so i cant bring myself to use that button.
When you think about how much trash thrown on you can be missed...

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
- Because they annoy the hell out of me
- Sure. I once was ignored because I submitted better ideas than my guild captain.
- No.
- Yes .
- See above.
- Huh?
- I actually agree with the title of this thread. I have ignored people because of their obnoxious text.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
If i were to ignore people based solely on the faunt of their posts, half of the GCD would be on my ignore list lol, i can't read any of your guys' posts XP.

I only ignore someone when they have sufficiently pissed me off, and that takes alot, considering i hardly ever get mad. But when they have sufficiently pissed me off, on the ignore list they go. I also ignore people, when they are stalking me in the virtual worlds. It's happened xP

i think i've been ignored once before, but i honestly don't know why.....i didn't think i did anything to tick the guy off, but maybe i did...

~Eva
yum_tea
Ohh ignore button. <3
This feature is so precious to me. Very useful!
(only awesome people will get why that is in italics.)

Some people say i have a short temper, which i guess is true,
but i don't stand for idiots and don't wish to deal with them. Instead
i just ignore-list them. So much easier.

When i first joined Gaia, i would often post in the Chatterbox,
and i guess that could have gained me some ignores, i know i ignored
quite a few people there. But otherwise i would say i am pretty well behaved.

I think font size/color is completely stupid, why even change that s**t.
It's completely pointless.

Spooky Specter

My ignore list was empty until I started playing zOMG again. Then it filled up with people who were being obnoxious over shouts. sweatdrop Good reason? I don't know. I just got tired of hearing them.

As for being on someone else's ignore list... I really don't know if I have. I don't remember!

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I got blocked for a petty reason. Some girl was like "Haha, you're not that good looking cat_lol " and blocked me from replying back. I take it that she's jealous and I didn't even have to do anything to prove it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff