- Posted: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:12:06 +0000
The ignore list button. I don't use it unless dealing with stalkers. However some people will ignore other's for the most interesting reasons. You have Angel in your name, your front color, your post style, your generally just a conceited b***h, you've had a big fight with another user, someone just bugs the hell out of you. On and on it goes. I personally like to confront my problems but I understand somethings just get out of a hand. So GCD what do you hit that little button.
- Why do you hit the ignore button?
- Do you think people ignore people for petty reasons?
- Have you ever ignored someone for something you think might have been a little silly?
- Have you ever been ignored?
- If so for what reason?
- What do you think about the concept of white/black lists?
- Anything else you want to add?
- Blind wishes you a pleasant afternoon. For long-cooking dishes, add herbs and spices an hour or less before serving. Cooking spices for too long may result in overly strong flavors