Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

is another man's treasure. 1 100.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 >

I've started diving again, dumpster diving that is. And I've noticed that most of the items are from admin. Now what I want to know is do any of you trash your items or do you just save them all. Or maybe you just sell them for gold. Regardless of what of what you do tell me why.

Greedy Grabber

20,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I never trash items. I either sell them, or donate if they're worthless.

Sometimes I find worthless items in the dumpster and put them right back. lol I wonder if it's possible to acquire items from dumpster dive that you donated yourself...
That would be fun. To see your own name pop up while diving through trash.

Dapper Prophet

11,625 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I normally just sell it back. Or if its an item that I can create things with I'll just save it.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
If there is a sell-back price of at least 100, I sell it back. If not, I click the donate button to put it back into the Dumpster Dive inventory.

If it says the average MP value is above 1,000, I double check to see if I can still sell it at that price. If not, it goes back into the dumpster.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

I trash a lot of items, especially the ones I hate getting out of the dive.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I hoard almost everything.

Shy Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I hoard the vast majority of it.

I hit up dumpster dive everyday. I'll do an inventory clean out when I get really bored, otherwise my junk from the dumpster just builds up in my inventory.

When I do my occasional inventory clean out it is a mixture of selling stuff and sending stuff back to the dumpster.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I trash everything. emotion_awesome

ChiberzSayWhat's Fangirl

Brilliant Survivor

I normally trash anything worth less than five gold. If it's something worth my time selling, I might do it. Normally things like trash and flowers and the occasional valuable get donated. It's only fair, I feel. That's what I'm looking for myself.

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
I'll throw it back it if it's truely worthless, with no sellback and impossible to sell on the MP.

So... Aquarium backgrounds and not much else.

clarion's King

Super Model

I'll trash items whenever possible, as a favor to everyone emotion_awesome Because really, no one needs another retro tv for a dead feature.

Aged Misfit

Carrion Kitten
I wonder if it's possible to acquire items from dumpster dive that you donated yourself...
Yup it is.
I've donated items to the dumpster on my mules, then dived in on another account, and get the item (particularly when Gaia is not very active) again.
It's a 'ohdarnit, i was trying to get rid of that' moment.

@topic
I trash mostly paper, flowers, and el cheapo aquarium and housing items myself, and sell or hoard anything else (particularly ink bottles heart )
Nearly anything with a sell back price I will sell back right in my invo (Ocean Summer Tops are a favorite), unless it's grossly inflated on the MP, then I sell it there.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
I trash bugs sometimes, and a lot of aquarium stuff. Sometimes pinball items. Or really cheap things that I won't wear. Like those skittles face paints or such.

If I can sell it, I just sell it usually.

Assimilated Survivor

If it doesn't have a sellback, and it's cheap and won't sell quickly, I'll donate. Though honestly I've donated 50k items before just for the hell of it. Mostly it's bugs and trash and flowers though.. :<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff