Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gino was brainwashed while with the VHS? And when He was to get his memories back, he was also "programed" to kill Gambino?

...possible?

...not possible?
NOT. neutral
Funny, but no.
Krissy May
NOT. neutral
Awww...no chance sad
Psquared
Gino was brainwashed while with the VHS? And when He was to get his memories back, he was also "programed" to kill Gambino?

...possible?

...not possible?
I had that theory(I actually didn't, but I had a dream that that happened...weired dream)
Eziya Minamoto
Funny, but no.
Yea...like the sisters could brain wash someone...though if hes really 17 they could promise him a "dirty reward"...that would be funnier! xd
Nope nope nope. Remember, it was the evil in Gambino that ressurected Gino's memories. Gawd...how twisted is that?
DarkheartRyujin
Nope nope nope. Remember, it was the evil in Gambino that ressurected Gino's memories. Gawd...how twisted is that?
Good point...still...it wouldn't surprise me if the VHS whored themselves off to Gino to kill Gambino...That sounds so horrible sweatdrop
Psquared
DarkheartRyujin
Good point...still...it wouldn't surprise me if the VHS whored themselves off to Gino to kill Gambino...That sounds so horrible sweatdrop

::announcer voice:: And thus today, Gino became a man...
Psquared

...possible?

...not possible?

...*lightbulb*
u might be right
*starts thinking hard*
Sonic2005
Psquared

...possible?

...not possible?

...*lightbulb*
u might be right
*starts thinking hard*

stare Don't strain yourself now...
DarkheartRyujin
Psquared
DarkheartRyujin

::announcer voice:: And thus today, Gino became a man...
On a side note, two times in 5 min he became a man! wink

...he left the VHS breathless! ROFL lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas