yes! (it's a bad habit, i know) 0.78378378378378 78.4% [ 29 ]
nope! (are you even human?) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
on some things... 0.16216216216216 16.2% [ 6 ]
your mom procrastinates too much 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3

Adored Evader

User Image
I think I'm kind taking a long time to organize my inventory.
I did have it organized once but moved accounts for a while so I never put it back. lol

In real life, I'm just being lazy about the house and not doing the minor chores. lol
But I guess, I still get the major needed ones done. :3

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Irl I want my things to be organized but it's a different story for my Gaia items. It's a waste of time for me.

As for putting off stuff I need to do, I think I've left my profile for more than a year. I was going to fix it but I don't have enough time.

Magical Kitten

Lets see, things I put off on Gaia... Drawing avi art for myself, drawing gift art for others (someone had requested art, uh, a year ago? lol), organizing my inventory (always wait until I can't find anything), making an avi art shop, and updating my profile. But I just updated it recently, with filler stuff, mind you, but its updated.

Things I put off IRL are all chores. rofl I put off folding my laundry, there is a huge pile on my desk chair, and I put off dishes until there are like, no pans to use or no more tupperware for leftovers. I just did dishes today and it took 2 1/2 hours. I'm still not done. gonk

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. One day, one day I'm going to start drawing again! But yeah that motivation has not happened. But I will do it, I'm pumped up at the idea maybe I'll start a shop tomorrow...or this weekend. You know next month may work better....I'll get back to you on that.

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

The worst I put off nowadays is the one thing I NEED
to do. XD

It is booty grabbin! D: Even now when I had lots of time to do it..
I just can't bring myself to. I make a few thousand and then just
disappear from it and forget my tab is open until the end of the
night when I think "damn.. I could have made 150k today" ..and
didn't. gonk

Arggg.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers