your mom procrastinates too much 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 >

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

so i was looking at the uncoordinated mess that is my inventory, and i thought to myself "wow, this deteriorated fast! i only organised it... last year!?"
i've put making it look all nice and pretty off so much that now i can't bring myself round to doing it! i know it's going to take hours to sort through that mess, and i just keep procrastinating on it (*hint*newinvoarrager*hint*). oh well. i will get to it one day soon, i swear!

i'm a total extreme example of a procrastinator (i put things of soooo badly it's awful) but i'm pretty sure everyone puts something they should do off; be it organising your inventory, purging your account of old useless junk, or even washing that smelly pair of socks on your floor. you know the ones; they keep moving and you're certain nobody's touched them. creepy.

but i digress, and present you with these spoons, my dear gcd:
gaia_spoons what do you put off doing most on gaia? in real life?
gaia_spoons is there anything you hate doing so much you just put it off and put it off and it just gets worse?
gaia_spoons we really need a new inventory arranger, don't we?

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I've been thinking about arranging my inventory, but I'm not really sure how I'd want to do that. Sort the items by color or put all the EIs and MCs together. Either way, I'm not sure I'd be able to do that because I have so many items. sweatdrop

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
_Mya_Kohler_
I've been thinking about arranging my inventory, but I'm not really sure how I'd want to do that. Sort the items by color or put all the EIs and MCs together. Either way, I'm not sure I'd be able to do that because I have so many items. sweatdrop

ah, i know exactly how i'm going to do mine (group premium items by worth, then store commons by sets) it's just with the arranger being sooooo old and laggy it would take pretty much a whole day u v u ;;
how many do you have? i've got just about 2 pages and i think that's a lot haha. much of it is stuff i should get rid of though.

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
little pixels

I only have one page worth of items, but I had doubles ((or more)) of some items. Right now, my inventory is just old items at the top and newer items at the bottom. I've never arranged it before, so it's just as is when I started back in '07.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
_Mya_Kohler_
little pixels

I only have one page worth of items, but I had doubles ((or more)) of some items. Right now, my inventory is just old items at the top and newer items at the bottom. I've never arranged it before, so it's just as is when I started back in '07.

well i tried doing mine by worth last year around this time.
but i buy so much stuff it just goes to pot u w u ;;
it's people that do theirs by colour that amaze me. it must be so difficult.

Playful Kitten

I dont think a new inventory arranger is a big priority. I mean, you can do what it's supposed to do. I'd rather see alchemy get addressed first, since it's costing people gold/items on a daily basis.

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
I think being lazy about that is understandable. xd The arranger is so ridiculously broken right now that one can only hope to move one or two items per load before it goes totally crazy. I arranged two items the other day and even with that few it STILL flipped the items' positions around. rofl Not even worth bothering with right now unless one either has very little arranging to do or a lot of time to waste.

I know I have some comments I keep meaning to reply to but that's more forgetful than lazy. Forgetful and anxiety prone, yay~

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
little pixels

I've learned that items that I don't use very much, but I don't want to sell, will be sent to my mule and used over there until I want to use the item again, then I can ship it back to this account. And, I could never sort my inventory by color. I'd probably go crazy if I did. gonk I was sitting in the computer lab in college next to a girl who plays gaia as well and she had her inventory arranged by color. I asked her how long it took her to do that and she said 5+ hours! eek My short attention spend won't let me do that!!! gonk

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
_Mya_Kohler_
little pixels

I've learned that items that I don't use very much, but I don't want to sell, will be sent to my mule and used over there until I want to use the item again, then I can ship it back to this account. And, I could never sort my inventory by color. I'd probably go crazy if I did. gonk I was sitting in the computer lab in college next to a girl who plays gaia as well and she had her inventory arranged by color. I asked her how long it took her to do that and she said 5+ hours! eek My short attention spend won't let me do that!!! gonk

mnn, that's actually a really good idea! might send some stuff over to mine now! i think i did that sometime before, but i'd completely forgotten about it haha.

oh my gosh no. could never do that! i can barely concentrate for an hour uvu;;

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Frozen Mist
I dont think a new inventory arranger is a big priority. I mean, you can do what it's supposed to do. I'd rather see alchemy get addressed first, since it's costing people gold/items on a daily basis.

it works, don't get me wrong, it's just so laggy and sometimes just plonks items anywhichwhere that i find it frustrating to use in large amounts. i can usually only move like five things before it goes to pot.
ah alchemy. i could rant all day about it, but yes, i do agree it needs some serious improvements. it could have been such a neat and useful feature, but as it is at the moment i don't think it's working to it's full potential.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Diavolica
I think being lazy about that is understandable. xd The arranger is so ridiculously broken right now that one can only hope to move one or two items per load before it goes totally crazy. I arranged two items the other day and even with that few it STILL flipped the items' positions around. rofl Not even worth bothering with right now unless one either has very little arranging to do or a lot of time to waste.

I know I have some comments I keep meaning to reply to but that's more forgetful than lazy. Forgetful and anxiety prone, yay~

i hate when it does that! i'd just finished doing some commons the other day (my sweet lace stuff is usually pretty organised. it's the only stuff that is oAo) and when i clicked onto my main inventory, everything was screwy. i gave up in defeat.

comments! i always forget i have to reply to them and then i feel rude or mean.
sweatdrop

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
little pixels

I remember seeing someone post in the past about sending unwanted items to their mule, so their avi wouldn't look so boring, so I decided to do the same thing. Plus, you can always send it back to your main and not have to worry about re-buying it if you sold it. 3nodding

I have a short attention spand when it comes to somethings, so trying to arrange my inventory by color would just drive me up a wall. gonk

Slumbering Tengu

I made a cosplay avatar to enter into the arenas
It took a long time to gather everything but I finally did it
and sent it all to my mule account for entry

It's been sitting there for 3 months because
I'm too lazy to write up the description for the entry gonk

On the other hand, my mule is very cool looking right now....

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

I seriously need to start posting in WG some more.

It's an interesting forum. I just haven't been... going there.

Rare

Opening an art shop! I really want to but I'm too busy to make samples I like

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas