Welcome to Gaia! ::

Player

I haven't lost interest and won't for a long time. So I can't know your feeling on the matter.

6,250 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Ridley Starsmore
Sir Black Tea
I like to think that that love can never really die.

*power of love plays*

Which one, karate kid song or Sailor moon?

Both would probably be relevant XD

As for being bored of Gaia, I just came back a little bit ago after a two year hiatus. This forum is pretty damn active to the one I came back from. So that mixed with all of the new items it keeping me pretty entertained. C:

Gaia isnt all I do throughout the day though. I work on art, play video games, I have a pretty rambunctious kitten, Ukulele practice and tending to my venus flytraps...as well as getting ready to move in a few months. So...i'm pretty well rounded. I see if it's all you do all day every day it would be easy to get bored of fast.

For now, though, i'm good.

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I am always going in a cycle of loving Gaia and being bored of it. I'm in the bored stages right now, but I always regain interest.

Angelic Blob

Only way I will not be on Gaia is if something tragic happens to me.

Fluffy Treat

i can't ever imagine not playing with my avatar; if i ever could get bored, i'd be back within a couple weeks to see if there's new stuff i can play with.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
I joined in 2006 so I took a few hiatuses for months at a time but it wasn't until like 2010 that I got really involved with Gaia. These days I'm on like everyday. And since I want to get 110m and eventually 500m to do alchemy, I don't think I will ever stop going to Gaia.
I'm incredibly bored of Gaia lately. Haven't even cared to change my avi in almost a year. I only come back because of my friends on here.

Invisible Ghost

I'll have brief periods (a couple of weeks or so) where I just don't feel interested in Gaia. I log on briefly to do my Daily Chances, and that's about it. Then I go back to being interested for whatever reason, and become a bit more active again.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I've been through the cycle of being on Gaia, getting bored, leaving, and eventually coming back several times by now.

Normally i've come back for the simple reason of the rest of my internet haunts being incredibly dull.
This time I came back more for the sheer nostalgia factor. I don't even do a whole lot here, just essentially waste time moving through the site.

I'll probably get bored again in a few months. And thus the cycle will begin again.

Angelic Nitemare

Sir Black Tea
Ridley Starsmore
Sir Black Tea

*power of love plays*

Whichever one with Celine Dion.

Replace "lady" with "user" and "man" with "forum based avatar website."

'CAUSE I'M YOUR USER... AND YOU ARE MY FORUM BASED AVATAR WEBSITE....

That's...neither one of those.-blinks- huh. And makes me wonder about your gender preferences a bit. sweatdrop Nothing wrong if ya are, but you generally don't see a lot of straight guys remembering her songs.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Ridley Starsmore
Sir Black Tea

*power of love plays*

What, no Back to the Future? Huey Lewis and the News, man. (that might be the same one from Karate Kid now that I think about it..)

When I get bored of Gaia I go to other sites for a bit and always come back. I went on a hiatus in late 09 (and focused on Neopets instead..) but came back liking it more than ever.

Angelic Nitemare

Sasune
I joined in 2006 so I took a few hiatuses for months at a time but it wasn't until like 2010 that I got really involved with Gaia. These days I'm on like everyday. And since I want to get 110m and eventually 500m to do alchemy, I don't think I will ever stop going to Gaia.

The heck with alchemy, you should buy me an angelic sash.

It's a better investment. 3nodding

On topic, I joined in 2004, and really got into the site in 2007.

And I am here a lot. sweatdrop You gotta make your fun here sometimes, you know?

Angelic Nitemare

Denham
Ridley Starsmore
Sir Black Tea

*power of love plays*

What, no Back to the Future? Huey Lewis and the News, man. (that might be the same one from Karate Kid now that I think about it..)

When I get bored of Gaia I go to other sites for a bit and always come back. I went on a hiatus in late 09 (and focused on Neopets instead..) but came back liking it more than ever.

I already made one BTTF reference this week. Did you not see me with the delorian?
User Image

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Ridley Starsmore
Sasune

And I am here a lot. sweatdrop You gotta make your fun here sometimes, you know?
People already gave you a Devil Tail and Mini Angel Wings, go buy your own sash.

Angelic Nitemare

Sasune
Ridley Starsmore
Sasune

People already gave you a Devil Tail and Mini Angel Wings, go buy your own sash.

n n
oAo- i can haz stalker?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas