Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Codger

o.O I do believe this is my first topic here.

I think I'm beginning to become even more obsessed with the upcoming update (if that's even possible rolleyes ) Last night I had a dream where I was reading some topic by the admins and at the bottom they put in big bold letters.

I know you have all been holding your breath for the next update. If you would like to see it, please go to page nine of the map

Of course...I immediately went to that page in my dream and when it loaded it was a landscape rather than a bird's eye view. For a second there I didn't think there was anything different...it was just a map. But then I looked up into the clouds and written everywhere was "FLANDERS"

o.O;;;

Discuss:

1. Have you had any crazy dreams about the update?
2. Have you had any crazy dreams about Gaia in general?'
3. How the hell does Simpsons relate to a Gaian update in any way?
Nope. Nothing I can remember anyways.

O_O;; I once had a dream that I beat up a girl in real life for posting a 'claim a guy/girl' thread in the GCD . Does that count?

No plot update?! D'oh!
Simpsons and Gaia?
Strange mix.

I only had a semi dream about Gaia.
My friend and I were talking about Gaia in the dream but weren't on/in Gaia.

I just used the word Gaia WAY too much.
Make it stop!

Yes, last night. xD It was /hilarious/ the update happened and I dreamt I missed it though, and for sdome reason I thought "Oh no I didn't take the screen shots for my story! And I promised people screen shots!" Then I ate a kitty and my kitty ran away from me! gonk

Yes, I'm not going into details.

3. How the hell does Simpsons relate to a Gaian update in any way? gonk That's your problem, figure it out on your own. mad heart heart

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Have you had any crazy dreams about the update?
Mmhm. It involved David Schwimmer and his 13th wife, Billie Piper (who had been turned into a pig by a magical curse). Those two aliens from the Simspons were in it, as well as some blonde guy on an island of crucifixes. You may be asking how the hell I knew it was a Gaian update, but once the whole of the 'story' had played out, the dream continued with me sat at my computer. Apparently I'd watched the whole thing in a small video window that appeared by clicking on the main Gaia map. xd

Have you had any crazy dreams about Gaia in general?
I once dreamt that VO contacted me to tell me that I had been made the moderator of one thread. That really was confusing, especially when I woke up and thought it had actually happened. I think that's probably the craziest Gaia dream I've ever had. 3nodding

How the hell does Simpsons relate to a Gaian update in any way?
Do you watch the Simpsons when you're on Gaia? Or had you been on Gaia and watched the Simpsons before you went to bed? I suppose then they might relate to one another. Otherwise, there is no way in hell that they relate to each other.
Seth Darkheart
Mmhm. It involved David Schwimmer and his 13th wife, Billie Piper (who had been turned into a pig by a magical curse). Those two aliens from the Simspons were in it, as well as some blonde guy on an island of crucifixes. You may be asking how the hell I knew it was a Gaian update, but once the whole of the 'story' had played out, the dream continued with me sat at my computer. Apparently I'd watched the whole thing in a small video window that appeared by clicking on the main Gaia map. xd

I once dreamt that VO contacted me to tell me that I had been the moderator of one thread. That really was confusing, especially when I woke up and thought it had actually happened. I think that's probably the craziest Gaia dream I've ever had. 3nodding

Do you watch the Simpsons when you're on Gaia? Or had you been on Gaia and watched the Simpsons before you went to bed? I suppose then they might relate to one another. Otherwise, there is no way in hell that they relate to each other.
You scare me, somewhat. gonk

I keep having dreams about missing the event, only once I had one about actually witnessing the actual event. And it was really stupid. gonk Gino danced. surprised

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Capatain Aki

I keep having dreams about missing the event, only once I had one about actually witnessing the actual event. And it was really stupid. gonk Gino danced. surprised

I scare myself. xd

Dancing Gino? *Imagines.*

Dapper Codger

Seth Darkheart

I once dreamt that VO contacted me to tell me that I had been made the moderator of one thread. That really was confusing, especially when I woke up and thought it had actually happened. I think that's probably the craziest Gaia dream I've ever had. 3nodding

o.O Pff...those beat my dream any day.
And no >.< I never watched Simpsons while on Gaia or gone on Gaia and watched Simpsons before I went to bed. XP
Seth Darkheart
Capatain Aki

I scare myself. xd

Dancing Gino? *Imagines.*
gonk The Von Helsons had died because Anerexics don't take kindly to heavy buildings falling on them. gonk
I have alot of stupid dreams. I had a Skate Demo on the 15th, and I thought "Oh God, I'm going to miss the update" so, when I went to sleep the night before I dreamt I was trying to skateboard with my lap top, and I dropped it. And... gonk Oh man, my dreams are weird. I didn't miss the update though, because it hasn't happened =D
1. Have you had any crazy dreams about the update? There's going to be an update??
2. Have you had any crazy dreams about Gaia in general? You don't want to know....
3. How the hell does Simpsons relate to a Gaian update in any way? Are they making a new yellow skintone?

Dapper Codger

sugardragon
1. Have you had any crazy dreams about the update? There's going to be an update??
2. Have you had any crazy dreams about Gaia in general? You don't want to know....
3. How the hell does Simpsons relate to a Gaian update in any way? Are they making a new yellow skintone?

Yes, there's supposed to be an update sometime within July. It was rumoured to be on the 15th, but that didn't happen ^-^;
Whirrr.CLicK
sugardragon

Yes, there's supposed to be an update sometime within July. It was rumoured to be on the 15th, but that didn't happen ^-^;

Oh... Is it supposed to be an event or just an update?

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
1.Not yet,only about the donation item.(it was the crappiest donation item EVER mad )
2.I just told you D:.The donation item wasn't even an item.It was something where you'd be able to give VO a comment,or something.
When I woke up I was all,"GASP,I have to get on gaia NOW!" But then I realized it was like..the 5th..
3. DOUGHNUTS
I don't think so.

Well, I did have a dream about the new item update being blowable bubblegum. But that was before they announced that the next item update would be lolita(which I'm more excited for that the plot update!)

In many, many ways.

Magical Girl

12,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Waffles! 25
I had a dream once I ws a male vatar chasing zombies in the cussions of my couch xp I mean, I could see the springs and the fluff of my couch! It was so weird xd

I also dreamed of one day they released 4 donation items in a letter. Each image was so little and fuzzy, you had to pick one and hope it was a cool item. Another time it was a deseased bunny cap and slippers. I was very freaked out and had to get up early and make sure that didn't happen (it was a 24th and the donation items were about to be released for real)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff