Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aigon
Night4ce
Aigon
Dusty~M
I know. It's spam, really. Whatever gets you gold xp Though, most of the time it's due to the topic moving fast and not realizing that by the time you post, somebody else has posted. That's why I like to preview or copy my message, go back and refresh before sending it in.

I was thinking that too, but sometimes the time difference between the posts, of redirection, can be like 5 minutes. Does anybody type that slow? XD

I think some people do type that slow.

Then why even bother trying to redirect somebody, as one can presume, that if you type that slow, that somebody else is going to have already done it before you post yours.

Maybe they don't realize that yet? sweatdrop
Sometimes, I'll get distracted while posting and then remember that I was posting. Then it's too late and I have to kick myself.
Now, being a minute or two late is alright, posting time is long when you have dial-up.

Ten minutes later though, that's overkill.
mariahb
To be honest I have noticed this too. I think people just love to flame. Then again it is the same people I see.
Ah, but it is in the fact that they don't know HOW to flame that makes it a problem

Notice that some flames are just insults and put-downs? It is a term I like to call "El n00blet spark" where they do it because they don't know how to, and think they are being. . ."cool"

Dapper Gatekeeper

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
checkd3
mariahb
To be honest I have noticed this too. I think people just love to flame. Then again it is the same people I see.
Ah, but it is in the fact that they don't know HOW to flame that makes it a problem

Notice that some flames are just insults and put-downs? It is a term I like to call "El n00blet spark" where they do it because they don't know how to, and think they are being. . ."cool"

3nodding and their under the delusion, that their being funny. Yet most of the time the flaming, isn't understood by the "flamee" and isn't even funny. Flaming is pointless, it doesn't get anything accomplished...
This should be in...

Oh, crap, I'm so used to telling people they have the wrong forum, that I didn't notice.

Dapper Gatekeeper

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
hittokiri battousi
This should be in...

Oh, crap, I'm so used to telling people they have the wrong forum, that I didn't notice.

Well maybe you'll pay more attention from now on wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces