Welcome to Gaia! ::

And so Fatalness
I'm not sure if anyone else pointed this out, and if so, sorry. sweatdrop I haven't been looking at topics here for a while. But I was examining Isle De Gambino and saw this figure looking suspiciously like a man or something. It might just be my bad eyes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And so Fatalness
=l Nobody replying?
Yeah I was noticing that earlier, but I'm not sure if it has always been that way. I doubt it's anything though. Like in animations, the graphics that would represent a character are different from the backgrounds. It really would be a gif sprite or something if it was anything, not imbedded into the background.
open that pic with paint and see if you can safely stretch it without it getting too blurry.
i do not see anyone..
And so Fatalness
Yeah, I tried that. But it got blurry easy. It doesn't exactly look like rubble, but I'm not sure. D:
Ariel Palaz
Yeah I was noticing that earlier, but I'm not sure if it has always been that way. I doubt it's anything though. Like in animations, the graphics that would represent a character are different from the backgrounds. It really would be a gif sprite or something if it was anything, not imbedded into the background.

And so Fatalness
Hmm... =/ That's a good point.
TC Crabtree
open that pic with paint and see if you can safely stretch it without it getting too blurry.
Or, you can just take the pic of the Isle and circle in red where the location is. It's just a thought and we can look for ourselves with our good eyes.
Lucrecia Sapphire
TC Crabtree
Or, you can just take the pic of the Isle and circle in red where the location is. It's just a thought and we can look for ourselves with our good eyes.

And so Fatalness
Okay, I'll do that.
i noticed that when the dust settled, couldn't figure out what it was though
Trelixus
i noticed that when the dust settled, couldn't figure out what it was though

And so Fatalness
Yeah... The cape makes me think it's Gambino, but he landed in the sea. Unless he swam ashore and laid there, I doubt that's him. It might be Gino, but it kinda seems odd for that to be Gino. Then again, it might just be some wierd rubble.
Fatalness
And so Fatalness
I'm not sure if anyone else pointed this out, and if so, sorry. sweatdrop I haven't been looking at topics here for a while. But I was examining Isle De Gambino and saw this figure looking suspiciously like a man or something. It might just be my bad eyes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weird . lol cool - Laura
And so Fatalness
=/ No theories, people?
eek wow...it does look like a little person! >>; Maybe it was the butler or something. blaugh
X_Bad_X_Luck_X
eek wow...it does look like a little person! >>; Maybe it was the butler or something. blaugh

And so Fatalness
Butler? 0: I had no idea Gambino had a butler. xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas