Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
gambino and the helecopter are gone i missed the event sad
I agree, I think that with all the other cheese_slave issues, doing something for this crazy "holiday" would be silly. Don't tease us anymore about possiblities for the Gambino/VH sisters storyline, just fix the darn cheese_slave and make sure our messages aren't "temporarily off line" and there does not need to be an april fools event. That would just be silly.
Chanco Tasker

If you did, then I did too and I've been around a while now.

Don't stress it. They're just playing with us. biggrin
Chanco Tasker

But it's not 3PM PST yet. It's 12:44 PST (I think).

I am here to test the waters to see if I want to keep whatever the prank might be (this is a mule).
Ces_Lupine
I agree, I think that with all the other cheese_slave issues, doing something for this crazy "holiday" would be silly. Don't tease us anymore about possiblities for the Gambino/VH sisters storyline, just fix the darn cheese_slave and make sure our messages aren't "temporarily off line" and there does not need to be an april fools event. That would just be silly.

Maybe it will be an avi-prank related to the storyline? After all, Cindy was checking up on Gambino being drunk with power and everything. Who knows?

...Well, other than Lanzer. whee
Goffic
Chanco Tasker

But it's not 3PM PST yet. It's 12:44 PST (I think).

I am here to test the waters to see if I want to keep whatever the prank might be (this is a mule).
I'm kind of tempted to do the same. Let's whip out the ol' mule.
heh, mule, yeah that might be a good idea. it's only a half-hour til the possible prank at gambino's tower...i hope it's not that would be a slight let down.
Nozomi Yousei
Meh, if there is an event without a prank, it'll still be fun... But I still get scared when I see the eek face...
same here.my heartbeats faster then ever.i keep thinking ill miss it.but then when i get it im still in shjock.THANK YOU ADRENALINE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff