Welcome to Gaia! ::

can anyone believe what happened! poor gambino! and the sisters...
im sr but that is a long time ago we learned that

Gawker

i know i feel bad for them all but i wonder what happened to them? could they really be dead?and if so what is gaia going to do?
they have been dead for a while now..

Distinct Genius

I know! sad While anything is possible, the evidence can only lead us to believe the worst so far
I just want to know what sort of gun that was. How could it hit Gambino all the way from Durem?
ya, well it might be possible that they're ok. but who really knows. poor kid though. he just got his memory back and then his father dies and the building colapses. maybe theyre going to have them come back! or something worse and have them dead... what will happen next!? well i guess we can only wait and see right?
who would want something like where we could make our own companies? and become our own millionnaires? wouldnt that be cool? but it might be alot of work for the ppl who made gaia...i guess we all all just have to wait and see what they come up with next!
lol that was old
Wow, this post will be like the other 8o OMG, GAMBINO WAS SHOT!!!11!2, threads. The only special thing about this one is that.. it was made a WEEK AFTER THE FACT!
That was a cool gun though. How could have done that???
Jecht2
That was a cool gun though. How could have done that???

lol and i agree sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces