Welcome to Gaia! ::

GAMBINO'S BUILDING IS DOWN!! IT'S COLLAPSED!! http://www.gaiaonline.com/map.php?m=5
HydroBlast
NO WAY!

THATS WHAT I SAID!! I went to go look at the place to see if i could see gambino falling and I DID!! then i went back and THE BUILDING WAS GONE!! I WAS LIKE HOLY s**t!!
Mirkiro
HydroBlast
NO WAY!

THATS WHAT I SAID!! I went to go look at the place to see if i could see gambino falling and I DID!! then i went back and THE BUILDING WAS GONE!! I WAS LIKE HOLY s**t!!
i was beeing sarcastic...
check out the von helson mansion! as soon as I saw the tower got I went straight there! 0.0 They are all dead!
The question remains....................Who shot him and the tower down?
HydroBlast
Mirkiro
HydroBlast
NO WAY!

sweatdrop oo my blonde is showing...okay well in that case : ******** off, a** whipe. some people don't know, so im tellin' them.
KatanaRyu
check out the von helson mansion! as soon as I saw the tower got I went straight there! 0.0 They are all dead!

holy ********... okay i was thinking it was the von helson sisters but im geussing no...
Sorry to be mean but I'm thinking all of us know... sweatdrop
Mirkiro
HydroBlast
Mirkiro
HydroBlast
NO WAY!

sweatdrop oo my blonde is showing...okay well in that case : ******** off, a** whipe. some people don't know, so im tellin' them.

haha true.

Anyways. the event is to make people happy and all those other feelings. Not to try to piss people off who don't know. X33
Gahahahaha!! Take that von helson sisters!

Poor Gambino though.
Sensi-Mosu
Sorry to be mean but I'm thinking all of us know... sweatdrop

no, not everyone knows...i know tons of people that just found out like 10 minutes ago...and many people have no clue.
Touyanomiko
Gahahahaha!! Take that von helson sisters!

Poor Gambino though.

i feel bad for both of them sweatdrop
nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo not GAMBINO!!!!! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out