Welcome to Gaia! ::

nodnarb rotcod
No! He's not! At least not yet! So quite asking for them you heartless little worms. Yeah you donated to him. The key word being DONATED. If you really expect to recieve something in return for being kind then you're lower than low. Honestly Gambino has done mor ethan enough for you already, for you to expect something in return os just wrong. SO STOP DEMANDING ITEMS! scream

Actually, Gambino has done nothing for me since I joined in February. neutral I did donate a little to him anyway though.
stephiep515
nodnarb rotcod
No! He's not! At least not yet! So quite asking for them you heartless little worms. Yeah you donated to him. The key word being DONATED. If you really expect to recieve something in return for being kind then you're lower than low. Honestly Gambino has done mor ethan enough for you already, for you to expect something in return os just wrong. SO STOP DEMANDING ITEMS! scream

Actually, Gambino has done nothing for me since I joined in February. neutral I did donate a little to him anyway though.
Because his empire was destroyed a whole 4 months before you joined
GloomyAphrodite
stephiep515
nodnarb rotcod

Because his empire was destroyed a whole 4 months before you joined

I know that, but that's why I'm saying there may be many Von Helson supporters over Gambino in newer users. Some Newbies may not know about what he's done since he didn't do anything for them. I'm somewhat neutral. I don't care if I get anything back from Gambino but it would be nice, even if it's as corny as his own picket signs. I'm a pack rat so I'll take whatever anyone will give me. ninja I don't even remember how much I gave him. a couple hundred g probably. Didn't have much on me during the drive and I'm not insane enough to sell off the items I do have for him. I can't wait to see what his responce to this new movement by the twins is. Maybe he'll give us even bigger pickets. surprised
I wasnt there when gambino was asking for donations you donated to him so why want something in return and you von helson clones do you realize that there makeing you buy those signs at suc high prices because they are going to try and make a bigger and better tower and or mansion athen gambino think about it stare
Kitsokun
I wasnt there when gambino was asking for donations you donated to him so why want something in return and you von helson clones do you realize that there makeing you buy those signs at suc high prices because they are going to try and make a bigger and better tower and or mansion athen gambino think about it stare
exactly:3nod
nodnarb rotcod
Kitsokun
exactly:3nod

Atleast some one agrees with me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas