Welcome to Gaia! ::

No! He's not! At least not yet! So quite asking for them you heartless little worms. Yeah you donated to him. The key word being DONATED. If you really expect to recieve something in return for being kind then you're lower than low. Honestly Gambino has done mor ethan enough for you already, for you to expect something in return os just wrong. SO STOP DEMANDING ITEMS! scream
deep breaths o_o
HEY YOU STOLL MY IDEA AND I ALREADY MADE ONE SO HA YOUR SECOND

Magic Genius

I AM THE ORIGENAL GAMBINO GIVING OUT ITEM"S
soren shishimitzo
I remember you! I looked in your thread! :3

Eloquent Elocutionist

2,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
soren shishimitzo
and youre so angry you put your fist through the sign!!!!
soren shishimitzo

stop acting two you twit
soren shishimitzo
I'm not trying to trick people like you. I'm trying to make a point, unlike you. And if you love your post so much than go back and stay there, I don't need you here harassing me.
I made a topic like this, but the greedy bastards will not learn. They are idiots. And if they say: Gambino you are an idiot...i gave you gold, now i want something back.
they are the idiots...not Gambino
Um...dude...I'd like to also point out that Gambino is an imaginary character, therefore does not exist. Why is it bad to be heartless worms to him if he's not even real and therefore has no emotions. I gave money anyway to get rid of that sighing icon, cuz (Face it, Dave) I'm a weanie when it comes to sad ppl. So stop doing things like this and get over it, dude. Besides, if you're this caught up in it, I'd have to say you're some 30 year old fat guy who lives with his mom.
Bigbaddave
Um...dude...I'd like to also point out that Gambino is an imaginary character, therefore does not exist. Why is it bad to be heartless worms to him if he's not even real and therefore has no emotions. I gave money anyway to get rid of that sighing icon, cuz (Face it, Dave) I'm a weanie when it comes to sad ppl. So stop doing things like this and get over it, dude. Besides, if you're this caught up in it, I'd have to say you're some 30 year old fat guy who lives with his mom.

aaahh kill the non-believer gonk
Bigbaddave
I'm 18 and I live alone thank you. So yeah he's fake. We're talking about an RP here duh.
GloomyAphrodite
Bigbaddave

aaahh kill the non-believer gonk
Hit him with your sign!

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
It's true that they shouldn't expect stuff because they donated, but they will. It's the way life goes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff