Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are REI's evolution moving slowly for you?

Yes. I wish it evolves how it used to be. >: 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 18 ]
No. It feels the same for me. 0.22368421052632 22.4% [ 17 ]
No. I can wait patiently for the item to evolve. :3 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 20 ]
Gold!!! 0.27631578947368 27.6% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]
< 1 2

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
I usually wait til a REI is finished before getting it.
But I remember back when we had Regular evolving items that only evolved once a month...
My Zodiacal just finished in January and I am still stuck waiting a week for my Modus Operandi to finish...
Let alone how long Pietro took and it's still not really done...

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I honestly don't care whether or not the item is a EI or a REI. I just want more poses. Maybe if the REIs had a few more poses, people's demands could be met somewhere in between? I don't think it would be that difficult to add like five or six more poses. whee

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
I still wish old school EI's would come back. The quality of most of those EI's were better than anything we get now.

Buggy Mage

I mostly look forward to the ending stages since those tend to be the best. The current REI color is really pleasant to the eyes, very soft and delightful.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

Meh.. Honestly they evolve as fast as intended. Alot of users will say stuff like "I'd like more poses per evo" or "The evos should be more regular" however the issue goes that an artist can only complete a certain amount within a time frame (Depending on said artist) .

This along with testing and debugging I imagine we get them as fast as they can without sacrificing detail or quality when they can that is...

Here's the thing you get bored waiting? how about go do something else.... you probably spend to much time online.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

One pose for one item, on Friday, hardly seems worth the EI report--the banner, the avatars, the special announcement and several paragraphs of write up, all to say "There's a new pose today, a pose everyone has known about for three days now! Yay!" . I don't mind one pose evolutions when we have more than one REI out at a time. It's when there's only one out and it's giving us one pose on Friday that I find myself really missing the days we had multiple items evolving and getting multiple poses for each one.

I realize that evolving items have, ironically, devolved into something less magnificent than what they were a few years ago, and that we're not going to be getting the massive, awesome EIs anymore--certainly not at the rate or quantities of the past. But I still feel it's kind of a sad state of things when the EI report is desperately, pathetically trying to hype up two new poses for the week as something amazing and excitement worthy. .___.

Wolf

I just accept the fact.
I have a lot of things to do everyday so I can wait patiently.
yeah, but I do hate 1 pose per evo Y__Y.

Questionable Mage

They seem fairly fast to me.

Timid Rogue

Speedy evolutions are fun and all, butt here needs to be a cost.

To have 5 poses per biweekly evolution is... a little crazy.

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
They're far too fast for me...

omithe#1's Princess

Romantic Millionaire

I wish they'd reintroduce a few regular EI's to go with REI's. Evolving Item Reports are so boring when it's just one pose. Gaia is really moving past EI's and that makes me sad because I love them so much!

clarion's King

Super Model

King Blackwater
Meh.. Honestly they evolve as fast as intended. Alot of users will say stuff like "I'd like more poses per evo" or "The evos should be more regular" however the issue goes that an artist can only complete a certain amount within a time frame (Depending on said artist) .

This along with testing and debugging I imagine we get them as fast as they can without sacrificing detail or quality when they can that is...

Except all EI's are completed before they're released. This is a rule they made after the Case of Pietro issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff