Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who knows why? Mabey people just wanted more gold, or kick butt items came out and the more expensive item's boxes got bigger

But I know that the donation items and old items are usually more because there weren't as many back way when as there are now, less items=bigger price

With random items, who knows?
The Iron Magus
Zealth
Labtech CJ
Zealth
I haven't been here that long... but you can get blue boxes near 3k most of the time, and pink boxes 7-8k. Those haven't changed much at all.

ok well go take a gander at the marketplace. OMG items to me have skyrocketed. 3nodding
Those are OMG items, that can be expected. They are so rare, and so many people want them and are willing to pay for them that people charge more for them. If it is granted that all people attempt to maximize their profits (or minimize their losses) then this is the appropriate course of action that will occur for rare items such as the OMG items. This is often mistaken for greed, but it isn't... *sigh* oh well...

I think he thinks you mean the OMG hat...

:beats head: gonk they are Oh My God event items, believe me i know the differance. wink
Labtech CJ
Zealth
Labtech CJ
Zealth
I haven't been here that long... but you can get blue boxes near 3k most of the time, and pink boxes 7-8k. Those haven't changed much at all.

ok well go take a gander at the marketplace. OMG items to me have skyrocketed. 3nodding
Those are OMG items, that can be expected. They are so rare, and so many people want them and are willing to pay for them that people charge more for them. If it is granted that all people attempt to maximize their profits (or minimize their losser) then this is the appropriate course of action that will occur for rare items such as the OMG items. This is often mistaken for greed, but it isn't... *sigh* oh well...

uhhh last time i checked these are not event items or donation items. The supply of them is never ending. They are not rare. the maximise and minimise only work if people buy into it and hopefully no one is.
Sorry, I thought you were talking about the items like the OMG hat. Even then, the theory still applies. People won't buy items they can get cheaper elsewhere, except for 'stupid n00bs.'
o.OCheckDO_o
Who knows why? Mabey people just wanted more gold, or kick butt items came out and the more expensive item's boxes got bigger

But I know that the donation items and old items are usually more because there weren't as many back way when as there are now, less items=bigger price

i swear half of the people who post in my thread regurgitate something half spoken from something they read. Its insulting to the people they get it from. sad

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Zealth
Labtech CJ
Zealth
Labtech CJ
Zealth

Those are OMG items, that can be expected. They are so rare, and so many people want them and are willing to pay for them that people charge more for them. If it is granted that all people attempt to maximize their profits (or minimize their losser) then this is the appropriate course of action that will occur for rare items such as the OMG items. This is often mistaken for greed, but it isn't... *sigh* oh well...

uhhh last time i checked these are not event items or donation items. The supply of them is never ending. They are not rare. the maximise and minimise only work if people buy into it and hopefully no one is.
Sorry, I thought you were talking about the items like the OMG hat. Even then, the theory still applies. People won't buy items they can get cheaper elsewhere, except for 'stupid n00bs.'

BLARG! I was right.
Watch whose head you beat on in the future.
*spears with fork*
i was refering to my own head and I can yell at whoever I feel like smiting. domokun
Labtech CJ
o.OCheckDO_o

i swear half of the people who post in my thread regurgitate something half spoken from something they read. Its insulting to the people they get it from. sad

3nodding
Global System
Labtech CJ
o.OCheckDO_o

3nodding
xp
I have no clue. It seem that most items are averaging the price of 4,000 gold. Like "Kiki Kitty/kitties" I thought they should have costed at least 6,000 gold. I think it's the newbies complain about the "high prices" I think the prices should rise alot more. I see lots of people with "expencive" items. I think it should be a challange to get an item. Not a walk in the park shoppig spree.
blarg, I got the same reply when I typed up the WIN thread. (All the flamers didn't read the damn front page gonk ) I guess people are just attempting to squeeze every last drop of gold out of each other. *sigh* Greed sickens mur.
I agree that prices are crazy!
o.0 never really payed much attention to teh prices...just bought teh cheapest ones their were...
MurdererDelacroix
blarg, I got the same reply when I typed up the WIN thread. (All the flamers didn't read the damn front page gonk ) I guess people are just attempting to squeeze every last drop of gold out of each other. *sigh* Greed sickens mur.

heart :bows and grovels: heart
Labtech CJ
MurdererDelacroix

Imma so honored. I think what really drives the prices of non-donation items up is the exchange whores though, cause they just buy stuff and sell it for more money.
MurdererDelacroix
Labtech CJ
MurdererDelacroix

Imma so honored. I think what really drives the prices of non-donation items up is the exchange whores though, cause they just buy stuff and sell it for more money.

they bought all of the labcoats and they hold prices on most of them. Thats how they can corner the market but i have no room to talk Because i have 182 feb 05 letters but i donated to get them so I'm not exchange whoring, just waiting for them to be worth more. surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff