Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Lover

User Image
sdfkag;kg
I also thought of Little Foot. emotion_kirakira
I didn't even read the description, but reading it now makes me want it even more! emotion_bigheart
I want one sooo bad! X3
Little Foot was my favorite among the gang. biggrin Although, I only really liked the first movie.

Pierced Punk

I nostalgia'd when I saw the announcement...for like 5 seconds.

I was a huge fan of those movies when I was a kid but I have no interest in this Gaia item.

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star
Not a huuuge fan of the item;
but adored the nostalgia trip it induced.
I was in love with those movies.

Questionable Codger

Lady Ouija
Kuyusi
Lady Ouija
First thing I thought! LOVE IT! <3
It's so adorable. ; u;

I looooooooove your sig art, it's awesome and you're awesome for being awesome! <333

Thank you ; u ;
<333
& you are awesome!
gaia_kittenstar

Awww! 4laugh

I always forget that emote exists, must use it in the future! emotion_awesome

Demonic Abomination

28,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

I was a little bummed there was no clothing item this time.

Aekea Bunny

lol thought the same thing as well. It is a cute companion item.
I love dinos

Fluffy Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
This literally made my day seeing this. I can't wait to get one. I just hope we can get more like this later, or just more dinosaurs in general.

Man-Hungry Pirate

20,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Consulting Time Lord
Can they just make a prehistoric themed RIG and have dinosaurs and coelacanths and everything and ffff–

Oh, I'd totally go for an RIG like that! Maybe with a Jurassic Park motif where they'd all been cloned back to life? cat_rofl

Anyway, on topic, yeah, I was so happy to see the new dinosaur! cat_whee Dinosaurs are the best thing EVER!

Salty Sweetheart

Yes, and double yes. I did think of Little Foot when I saw 'long-neck'.

I want one emotion_kirakira

Unforgiving Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
I got lucky as hell ^^ heart I thought of Little Foot and I had to get it, first try on the box and I got it.

High-functioning Lunatic

Oh gee yes, I saw that and immediately thought, "Littlefoot!" heart
So cute, and in my favorite color too! I am definitely going to get one, somehow.

To this day, I still don't know what half the dinosaurs are actually named because of those movies. Bronta-something? NOPE. Long-necks. talk2hand
SaikoTaiko
Here's the announcement

I can't be the only one that thought of Little Foot (Land Before Time), right? emotion_kirakira
I mean, even the description is a reference: An adorable herbivore revived from the past! His favorite thing to eat are tree stars. You have some prehistoric greenery on you, don't you?

Tree stars emotion_kirakira
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, what do you think of the dinosaurs that they've been adding to the Crystal Box?
I personally LOVE LOVE LOVE dinosaurs, and these two (Apato and Nodlomu) are just SO well done..I'm surprised they don't cost more (supply and demand) but I guess not a lot of people actually have uses for these?

I'm actually surprised at the quality of items they've been adding to the Crystal Box. I loved the cockatiel one with that sweet hat...And the recent Ocean Sonata item as well...AND NOT THIS.
OMG I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I LOVE DINOSOURS AND THE COLOR PURPLE PERFRCT FOR ME BUT I CANT GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying THERE SO EXSPENSIVE AND I STINK AT CHANCE ITEMS (sorry my caps was on forgot to turn it off dont want to go back and rewrite it)

Demonic Slayer

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Excuse me, my inner child is coming out.

OhMiGosh LITTLE FOOT! I love Land Before Time, I watched them all the time, and I even have a LittleFoot plush that I slept with and its still at my moms place and I NEED this!

*ahem*
I absolutely love this little guy. emotion_kirakira Sauropods are my favorite dinosaurs, I am a fan of purple, and he is cute as heck! Oddly enough, I seem to be the only one who didn't make the Land Before Time connection... I guess I've been watching and playing too much Dinosaur King and Fossil Fighters recently. emo

Oh my, and I do have a crystal box too! I wonder if I should open it... although with my luck, I'd probably get the least interesting item out of it. sweatdrop

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

Zana Bonanza

Actually, the original name is the Apatosaurus--also known as the Brontosaurus. [See also: Sauropods]

This is where they got his name from. x]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces