Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Smoker

Yamino Tenshi
What the hell?? This just gets weirder and weirder. I would like to hear what some of the other NPCs think about the whole thing... it's kinda retarded how they seem completely unfazed by it all.

Gambino paid them to act natural, just to spite all of us! whee
Man, the twins got totally PWNed! xd I bet Gambino-sama's coming back soon. He'll be wet, but fine.
That is so cool, I think the sniper was in on this too 3nodding
Long live Gambino!
Arliona
Man, the twins got totally PWNed! xd I bet Gambino-sama's coming back soon. He'll be wet, but fine.

Let's not forget he's got a bullet hole in him somewhere... who knows.. maybe he fell in the water, was bleeding, and eaten by a shark?
What would Gaia be if not weird?

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Oh the physics! *crys* xd I love it!

Distinct Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Jaire

I find nothing wrong with a rebuilt gambino's mansion on top of the tower falling all the way down to durem, smacking VH's mansion right on on the dot, then flipping and spinning around to face the right way! With no structural damage! With a fully stocked wine cellar!

And that Gambino had a 2nd rebuilt mansion built in the basement of the tower, and when the tower was popped off and plopped onto durem, the 2nd mansion was elevated from the basement to take its place in the Isle of Gambino! With an underground hot tub!

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Princess Nausicaa
Jaire

I find nothing wrong with a rebuilt gambino's mansion on top of the tower falling all the way down to durem, smacking VH's mansion right on on the dot, then flipping and spinning around to face the right way! With no structural damage! With a fully stocked wine cellar!

And that Gambino had a 2nd rebuilt mansion built in the basement of the tower, and when the tower was popped off and plopped onto durem, the 2nd mansion was elevated from the basement to take its place in the Isle of Gambino! With an underground hot tub!

Of course! How silly of me! It all makes perfect sense! xd
Edit: Gotta love the fully stocked wine cellar and underground hot tub... And just how do you know these are in there? eek xd

Anxious Goat

Tiberius_Maximus
Atriz
I think it's horribly retarded xp

I totally agree, its like nothing changed. except that people are missing.

I concur.
Like, not that he needed a franchising or something on Durem stare
<center>"I miss that smecksay mansion and here it is! Its liek a miricle homie shizzle!"

Eloquent Gawker

heres my idea (if youve seen this before, that because i copy and paste it)
Gambino is alive! Evidence:
gambino did it all along...
otherwise, where did everything INSIDE the mansion go? and why was there a gambino mansion on top of his tower (the one that landed perfectly where the one in durem now stands)
Also, what was the question mark on Gambino's donation drive?
Why did he say:
Quote:
Join the Gambino revolution Before it is too late!
kayosei
otherwise, where did everything INSIDE the mansion go? and why was there a gambino mansion on top of his tower (the one that landed perfectly where the one in durem now stands)
Why did he say:
Quote:

Like, why are you posting it on every thread? stare Create your own! Not that there's a need, since it's a overdone theory...

Eloquent Gawker

DrusillaRaintree
kayosei
Why did he say:
Quote:

Like, why are you posting it on every thread? stare Create your own! Not that there's a need, since it's a overdone theory...
I have my own *points to siggy*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces