Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kichigai M.
Wait...Being realistic here for a moment. If Gino is older... How long has he been drifting out in the sea unconscious? gonk There's no way G-corp could pollute an entire ocean. What really confuses me is why he has a tattered cape when he never had one to begain with. My only guess is they are going in a different direction in art style.
I was just thinking about that. Where did that cape come from? eek I think that the theory of gambino and gino fusing is only backed up, further. But, maybe he pulled it from his father for some odd reason... perhaps trying to save him. I mean...he was in the olympics. I missed it, was there swimming in the olympics?
If you look at the picture it isn't a cape... It is Gino's back-skirt/cape thing that he wears... sweatdrop
Ziddim
Kichigai M.
Wait...Being realistic here for a moment. If Gino is older... How long has he been drifting out in the sea unconscious? gonk There's no way G-corp could pollute an entire ocean. What really confuses me is why he has a tattered cape when he never had one to begain with. My only guess is they are going in a different direction in art style.
I was just thinking about that. Where did that cape come from? eek I think that the theory of gambino and gino fusing is only backed up, further. But, maybe he pulled it from his father for some odd reason... perhaps trying to save him. I mean...he was in the olympics. I missed it, was there swimming in the olympics?

There was. Come to think of it, Gino swam the fastest surprised Connection maybe?
[Alto]
"Gino returns" picture

What? Do you have a copy of it?
RedHop
[Alto]
"Gino returns" picture

What? Do you have a copy of it?

Go back a page confused
Dragon Revenge
Ziddim
Kichigai M.

There was. Come to think of it, Gino swam the fastest surprised Connection maybe?
Hmm... It would fit the story for gino to try to save his father, somehow... and swim up with his cape, as a last opportunity to salvage something from gambino. Then, gino would be introduced with a whole new personality/role. (just an oppinion)

@Tarvos- It's a bit further up than his waist. It doesn't look like Gino's either, it looks exactly like the one his father was wearing before he dissapeared.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Gino's harlem banner)

To this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now...that's a big change.
I guess now, I see the whole cape thing. It does go down as long as they show on his avy. But, I always see gino drawn without it. Possibly, it's just a new way of drawing gino, as alot of people have already mentioned.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff