Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here are my theories on why Gino looks older in the recent "Gino returns picture" from the expo.

I. Gino Was always old. (like 17 or something) And the admins just decided that they should stop drawing him like a todler?

II. Maybe they want to put the story into the future. (Like 5 years after the tower's collapse) I mean that was alot of rubble to clean up!

III.One word. Puberty.

Discuss please!
Puberty at sea! xD
This is what l0cke said," After the tower fell, it seems that gino hit puberty"

Or something like that.
Shellfish does that to you.
Absolute Shadows

Or something like that.

Dang growth hormones kick in at the wrong time.
[Alto]
Absolute Shadows

Or something like that.

Maybe he pulled a mario, he ate some werid mushrooms and just grew to crazy proportions.
I just thought his hair looked un-Gino. And well.. he does look older. xd I'm so confused.
Absolute Shadows
[Alto]
Absolute Shadows

Or something like that.

Maybe he pulled a mario, he ate some werid mushrooms and just grew to crazy proportions.

Or he got lagged up by those growth pill ads and he had no choice but to order some.
a d0t.
I just thought his hair looked un-Gino. And well.. he does look older. xd I'm so confused.

Mebbe vanessa was sleeping with him and they fell together so slowley that she had time to do his hair.

Dapper Gekko

a d0t.

It does look kinda "un-Gino", but he's been lost at sea and probly didn't have time to comb his hair.
It think it's just because of his position, his hair, and being wet. ^^U

Most images we have of Gino is just the short sad kid beside his gaint of a Dad.

Besides, we have nothing to judge size with in the pic. He could probably still be short.

Fashionable Member

Neptune gave him the gift of puberty? At the age of 17, it was long overdue.
I heard that when you are beat up by pirates, you are a man. Maybe the same ahpped to him.
Just so you know, gaia/NPC's time are twice as faster than us, they have to be at least 2+ years old
omg, or like upon trying to survive at sea he learned the true meaning of Being a Man! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff