Welcome to Gaia! ::

Herr Totenkopf
Demon Kairos
Mormon_Seebs
there are too many Christians on this site. the admins wouldn't be blasphamous.
Or would they? It would amuse all of us nonchristians... why must everything be about christians anyway XD

Anyway.... Gambino would be the son of Satan.... heart he's so wonderfully evil.

Or he could be a hypocritical Christian. whee
Is their any other type? xp
Demon Kairos
*POLARiS
Demon Kairos
oooo this thread is going to piss someone off if its noticed XD -waits lovingly-

XD Crazy people who get offended...
You stalker you XD

Leik OMFGWTFBBQ. GCD is so my turf. XD
*POLARiS
Demon Kairos
*POLARiS
Demon Kairos
oooo this thread is going to piss someone off if its noticed XD -waits lovingly-

You stalker you XD

Its my lurking turf XD and you weren't on aim... and the Q&A is rather boring during things like this.
I'm a Christian and I think that's hilarious. Why do people always think we get offended about everything? ninja

I would die if they added a shaft of light falling on him, and a dove fluttering about. xd
[Chocograph!]
I'm a Christian and I think that's hilarious. Why do people always think we get offended about everything? ninja

I would die if they added a shaft of light falling on him, and a dove fluttering about. xd
I didn't say all would... I just said SOMEONE would

>.> if they don't... I will make an edit of it... a really crappy one due to lack of artistic skill... but I will make one anyway XD
Demon Kairos
*POLARiS
Demon Kairos
*POLARiS
Demon Kairos

You stalker you XD

Its my lurking turf XD and you weren't on aim... and the Q&A is rather boring during things like this.

(@o@) My connection has so been wonky for the past couple days, so I had to close every program that wasn't IE to make pages load semi-faster.

Elmwood's Husband

*POLARiS
Demon Kairos

::stalks both you and Demon Kairos:: I'm the stalker now haha! whee

People shouldn't get so offended...it's not even real for goodness's sakes. biggrin I think it's quite funny.
Demon Kairos
[Chocograph!]

I didn't say all would... I just said SOMEONE would

>.> if they don't... I will make an edit of it... a really crappy one due to lack of artistic skill... but I will make one anyway XD

Do it. XD

::Gets stalked times twelvebillion::
Gaia ate my post. domokun Rawr!

@Demon Kairos - Of course! Someone always gets offended by something. Why, if no one got offended, the world would be a happy place. And no one wants to live in a happy place.
(I have no idea what I'm saying.)
And I would make it, but...I make crappy edits. XD

@*POLARiS - try having a 26k dialup connection. gonk

@Mikiba - Well, no one's gotten offended, yet. whee
[Chocograph!]
@*POLARiS - try having a 26k dialup connection. gonk

Ha! I have a 56k modem that goes less than or equal to 28k speed. biggrin DD It's hell but I deal with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff