Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you like Logan?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 8, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Hey! Post anything about Logan here!
I haven't been to see that old chestnut in ages, I sold my rod cause I sucked at fishing and I don't think I've even been to his shop since..

*tear* We had such fond memories, too..
Tsuruhachi
I haven't been to see that old chestnut in ages, I sold my rod cause I sucked at fishing and I don't think I've even been to his shop since..

xD!

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
yeah i like logan, and i think that he is very similar in some way to hugh jackam in x-m who played logan..
He's... doing Agatha? surprised
Logan is cool. He looks like Jack Nicholson. He smells like fish. He's wacko. There's no many threads about Logan on GCD.

Don't ask.

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Foxy Grampa
i think yes, because in gambino`s journal at xmas, agatha and logan are together..
aiduchi
Foxy Grampa
i think yes, because in gambino`s journal at xmas, agatha and logan are together..
That was my source... n_n

Ghostly Prophet

16,875 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Tsuruhachi

What he said. Hes an alright NPC though.

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Foxy Grampa
aiduchi
Foxy Grampa
That was my source... n_n
yeah i gues is the only comic that they appears....
Logan and I were out on last Friday having a pint at the tavern in Durem. He got me so drunk that I think I puked on my feet. He is a good man, but he had some kind of business to attend to. I thought nothing of it and thought it may be a dinner date with Agatha. Come to think of it, he was pretty sober when he left and we were doing shots. Maybe I can't hold my liquor as well as he can.
I loves him. He buys all my pebbos heart
He scares me. gonk

User Image

*coughpervertcough*
___Lady_Kass___
He scares me. gonk

User Image

*coughpervertcough*

Oh no, another one. gonk Can't Gaia make any male NPC who isn't a pervert? Ian, Liam, probably Gambino, Edmund, now Logan... only Leon and Gino stay out. What leads us to believe they're gay.
I think he's okay. He can be kinda wierd though. And why would he be a pervert? question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff