Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Girl

14,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Full closet 200
AliceLoathesWonderland
Arrowchan
I could dig it if they had a fundraising drive for events or something. Putting together a couple of thousand dollars to pay the salary of the artist/writer while they put together something cool, or whatever (and if the community couldn't do it - oh well, but I think they would). I'd pitch in.

you know, i am sure they could come up with an item in the cash shop or items at various prices where all the proceeds go to zOMG.
Even a zOMG themed RIG to rerelease items like the animated that run around with you in game.

That would be good too. I'm still sad that zOMG never got properly updated. It had a lot of potential.
AliceLoathesWonderland
Arrowchan
AliceLoathesWonderland
Heki Gazou
AliceLoathesWonderland
Oh god.
Easter and halloween in zOMG.
those things made gaia for me.
Like i would throw all my money at gaia for them to bring them back those events.
Even recycled i don't care i want.

be careful what you say, they might just MAKE you throw money at them to get those events back.

I'll do it.
and i know plenty of others who will too.

I could dig it if they had a fundraising drive for events or something. Putting together a couple of thousand dollars to pay the salary of the artist/writer while they put together something cool, or whatever (and if the community couldn't do it - oh well, but I think they would). I'd pitch in.

you know, i am sure they could come up with an item in the cash shop or items at various prices where all the proceeds go to zOMG.
Even a zOMG themed RIG to rerelease items like the animated that run around with you in game.
Eggs! Eggs everywhere! Eggs and prizes and cuteness!

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
In honor of Easter, I miss Ian as the Easter bunny. Before robo Easter bunny was released who still creeps me out.

Dedicated Lover

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Moonlight_Splendor
this sort of thread always makes me chuckle, thinking of old people sitting in rockers on the porch, reminiscing about "the good ole days".

Maybe we need a forum called "The Veranda" and offer free lap blankets to regulars.

*old man voice* youuuuu listen here, little missy. back in MYYY day we didn't have no mecha easter bunny. we just strapped ian into a rabbit getup and told him to hop to it!
Heki Gazou
Moonlight_Splendor
this sort of thread always makes me chuckle, thinking of old people sitting in rockers on the porch, reminiscing about "the good ole days".

Maybe we need a forum called "The Veranda" and offer free lap blankets to regulars.

*old man voice* youuuuu listen here, little missy. back in MYYY day we didn't have no mecha easter bunny. we just strapped ian into a rabbit getup and told him to hop to it!
With my cuteness restored I am truly the greatest holiday mascot ever.

Magical Pumpkin

I MISS PLOT. So so badly. Its one of the reasons I joined gaia in the first place (I caught the end of the zurg christmas event). I think its one of the reasons I still hang around, in the hopes that one day they will pick up their damn stories and finish them.

Undead Deadeye

I miss the 2k4 and 2k5 Halloween events and the Zurg Christmas event. Those were my favorite events. <3

I also miss hanging out in Towns when it used to be cool.

Dedicated Lover

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Heki Gazou
Moonlight_Splendor

well an NPC replied to a thread i made. GG everyone, lol
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Heki Gazou
Moonlight_Splendor

With your cuteness restored you are officially a kawaii bara muant troll. confused

Noob

Clear Rainx-
I really miss the movie theatre flash space.

Specifically buying then throwing pixel popcorn at my friends.

crying
koolknight
I liked the theater space because i watched the night of the living dead in there all the time.
ALSO i miss the water balloon summer event, it was my first event and probably the best IMO!
#teambarton

OH GOD!
i was theree! team durem forever!
but no my first event was halloween 2004.
i still have a lot of my old crap.. but i rarely come to gaia anymore because every time i do 10 messages trying to sell me crap..

Springtime Werewolf

i remember being repeatedly propositioned for cybering and dryhumped by strangers in towns... which was pretty hilarious lol

and the caroling, i really liked going from shop to shop to see the cute little costumes all the NPCs would wear...

and the THEATERS!! i loved the theaters!! so cute whee

and the good ol' days of Scene Kid roleplays in the gaian neighborhood section of the RP forums. the hilarity never ended

ahhh... i actually have fond memories of questing for maid shoes and G-LOL skirts. selling art for 1k a pop so i could buy a gwee in the marketplace. i miss it all crying i even sort of miss all the old artwork for the shopkeeps... i mean they look nice and slick now but still! the nostalgia is killin me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff