Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Oh god.
Easter and halloween in zOMG.
those things made gaia for me.
Like i would throw all my money at gaia for them to bring them back those events.
Even recycled i don't care i want.

Wild Bookworm

The orphans lol I liked that one. The most nostalgic would be the Zurg, since that was my first.

Next major event, if there ever is one, you will have to buy a ticket for GC to take part. Remember I said that 3nodding

I'll join a fuddy duddy guild, by the way xd

Wheezing Member

I miss clicking around the world map. emo

Whether to get to a shop or to track down Jack
or to get 40 pairs of pants

..It actually felt like I was exploring the world of Gaia. I mean I literally was so.. yeah.

I hate to bring it back to this but..
Announcements were only for like. Actual announcements.

If I saw 1 unread announcement back in the day, I'd be expecting Ian or even Mr. Gambino himself!
And it would always involve something with the plot, even if its a cruddy little event like donating to help rebuild the tower.

Everything just feels so commercialized now.. I don't think I could get excited over events even if they made them. :/

Well. I probably could.

But I'm damn hard to impress.

YOU HEAR ME, GAIA?

"Nobody caaares~!"♥

I know, self. I know.

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

I miss the rejected Olympics and the water balloon fight. sad

As much as we complained about the sponsorship events when they first came out, I really miss them too.
I left for a little bit they locked my account so this is a mule waiting for my account but im getting off point. When I came back I was disappointed it was so much fun back in 06 with all the events and things we could do. Newer people just don't understand. We had free events and lots of things to see. But now you have to pay real money just to roll dice. Its sad really. The only reason I stay on is because I like talking to people.

Friendly Gaian

I miss when we had actual communication and the Gaian staff created events beyond obligatory "Oh it's a holiday let's throw some half-assed project together"

Dedicated Lover

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AliceLoathesWonderland
Oh god.
Like i would throw all my money at gaia for them to bring them back those events.

be careful what you say, they might just MAKE you throw money at them to get those events back.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Heki Gazou
AliceLoathesWonderland
Oh god.

be careful what you say, they might just MAKE you throw money at them to get those events back.

I'll do it.
and i know plenty of others who will too.

Witty Decorator

Clear Rainx-
I really miss the movie theatre flash space.

Specifically buying then throwing pixel popcorn at my friends.
Omg that was so fun and then u could fly around towns !!!!! Good old days

Dedicated Lover

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Man all of these darn announcments are like logging into email to clear spam folders or facebook to clear notifications.

Magical Girl

14,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Full closet 200
Dark_Lady_Jade
I miss when the plot was regularly updated and used to be a big part of the site, and tied in to whatever event was happening at the time. That was awesome. I liked going into event threads and talking about the plot. I miss when events had skins that were a big deal.

Yeah, I totally miss the plot. I feel like everything back then was kind of a teaser but then all of the relationships/storylines just petered out. Shame.

Magical Girl

14,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Full closet 200
AliceLoathesWonderland
Heki Gazou
AliceLoathesWonderland
Oh god.

I'll do it.

I could dig it if they had a fundraising drive for events or something. Putting together a couple of thousand dollars to pay the salary of the artist/writer while they put together something cool, or whatever (and if the community couldn't do it - oh well, but I think they would). I'd pitch in.
this sort of thread always makes me chuckle, thinking of old people sitting in rockers on the porch, reminiscing about "the good ole days".

Maybe we need a forum called "The Veranda" and offer free lap blankets to regulars.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Arrowchan
AliceLoathesWonderland
Heki Gazou
AliceLoathesWonderland
Oh god.

I'll do it.

I could dig it if they had a fundraising drive for events or something. Putting together a couple of thousand dollars to pay the salary of the artist/writer while they put together something cool, or whatever (and if the community couldn't do it - oh well, but I think they would). I'd pitch in.

you know, i am sure they could come up with an item in the cash shop or items at various prices where all the proceeds go to zOMG.
Even a zOMG themed RIG to rerelease items like the animated that run around with you in game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff