Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Clear Rainx-
I really miss the movie theatre flash space.

Specifically buying then throwing pixel popcorn at my friends.

^ that crying heart

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
wacoma
rokkenrou
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

zomg's big halloween event was great. I remember 38928392 avis lounging around after getting their 1 hit on Jack for the loot.
Everyone worked together to pull other members to the right layer and added strangers as friends so you'd have more blue
dots to hunt with and there were big ol threads in the forums with sightings/status updates. The community was so amazing then.

I also miss gaia's theaters. GCD movie nights were fuuuuun ;3;

THIS. SO. MUCH.

So many fond memories of playing zOMG. Just so much fun. I used to get so excited for Halloween and Easter. Easter egg hunting was so freaking frustrating, until you found a layer that only you occupied (usually early in the morning for me!) and you got all the eggs to yourself.

^ That too heart crying
I miss the good old days~
Ven Loraine Jr
Dark_Lady_Jade
Heki Gazou
Dark_Lady_Jade
I miss when the plot was regularly updated and used to be a big part of the site, and tied in to whatever event was happening at the time. That was awesome. I liked going into event threads and talking about the plot. I miss when events had skins that were a big deal.

I still heavily use the blue dark elf skin and the red skin from winning the Overseer/Sentinel war

Me too. I used the Sentinel skin for a previous outfit and it looked really cool!!! smile
User Image

I loved the yearly speculation about the new races joining Gaia every year for Halloween.
People were always getting so excited for the new skins and hoped there was a fun way of fighting for and earning them.
I really wish Gaia would introduce a new species again. With some plot.
User Image

I'd like to see mer-folk. Or bad angels.

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives..

My favorite event was the old Water-Balloon event. I had so much fun with that. I miss the old towns vs. towns events, gettin' your city pride going.

User Image

...I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

gambino for life!!

my favorite was easter 2010.

User Image
User Image

let's take a moment to appreciate jesus and obama-man.

Fatcat

i remember a gcd initiative to bring some life to towns by making a theatre troupe and performing plays in a house. the members of the troupe used their gold to buy items in order to dress up their avatars in accurate-ish costumes, as well as establishing rules so that the troupe members' lines wouldn't get obscured by people chatting. iirc, last time i saw them, they were performing wicked.

Sparkly Phantom

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I miss the old Gaia too. I had an awesome zOMG! clan and we used to crew around so much and have a lot of fun. The events were always the best. Its really sad to look back and see how much Gaia has changed. AND OMG WHEN MEEBO WENT OUT I WAS DEVASTED! Meebo was how we used to crew each other for zOMG! but when Meebo died, what was left of zOMG! died with it...

I also miss the old Halloween events with the Jack items. Those were a lot of fun emo I feel like an old fuddy duddy too...

Dedicated Lover

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
donaldtrump304
I miss the old Gaia too. I had an awesome zOMG! clan and we used to crew around so much and have a lot of fun. The events were always the best. Its really sad to look back and see how much Gaia has changed. AND OMG WHEN MEEBO WENT OUT I WAS DEVASTED! Meebo was how we used to crew each other for zOMG! but when Meebo died, what was left of zOMG! died with it...

I also miss the old Halloween events with the Jack items. Those were a lot of fun emo I feel like an old fuddy duddy too...

haha, i think there's enough of us old fuddy duddys that we could have a fuddy duddy guild

Distinct Seeker

When polls gave 10g all the time and this was a big way to make gold. Holy crap.

Dedicated Lover

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Just to beat a dead horse, but my goodness, seeing all these announcements lately. All of it is just the same ads hidden behind witty characters that I don't even remember from plots. And wasn't the whole 'Gaia Cash Sale' thing hyped to be like...one weekend, and now it feels like it's EVERY SINGLE DAY. What happened man? I said it earlier 'Gaia gotta eat' but throw us old timers a bone for Pete's sake. I hope a staffer sees this thread and feels just a tad of sympathy for our reminiscing.

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
I remember when watching the same anime in the cinema was a thing.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Does Diedrich events count as new Gaia? Because I like events with Diedrich.

Vermillion Shapeshifter

If I'm not mistaken, I once watched House on Haunted Hill (1959) in the cinemas. I really miss that.

Caeli's Waifu

Brilliant Elocutionist

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Clear Rainx-
I really miss the movie theatre flash space.

Specifically buying then throwing pixel popcorn at my friends.

Or tossing stuff at the screen. That was good times.

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
I liked the theater space because i watched the night of the living dead in there all the time.
ALSO i miss the water balloon summer event, it was my first event and probably the best IMO!
#teambarton

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces