Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Reveler

14,350 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The 2k12 Gaian Rejected Olympics was the best feeling of community I've experienced here. People from different towns were all helping each other out, even if we were competing against one another.

Old Gaia. *teardrop*

Friendly Gaian

OH my god, the Sentinel/Overseer war... that was so awesome.

I miss Zomg, the most. The way that it used to be; constantly crowded, filled to the brim with so many players all interacting as one giant community. I wish we still had that.

Lavish Ladykiller

I used to be a big Zomg!er when I was here before. I miss all of the little events you'd get on there at Halloween! heart

Formal Abomination

10,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Tracking that happy looking missile on the map as it made its way toward Gambino mansion.

Those were the days.

Invisible Conversationalist

AterAliquis
Tracking that happy looking missile on the map as it made its way toward Gambino mansion.

Those were the days.

Well, we did just have something similar with last Halloween.

Formal Abomination

10,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Sweatpants Princess
AterAliquis

Those were the days.

Rehashing old ideas brought back nostalgia but nothing more.

Tiny Pup

9,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Clear Rainx-
I really miss the movie theatre flash space.

Specifically buying then throwing pixel popcorn at my friends.

Omg bring it back!!!!

Invisible Conversationalist

AterAliquis
Sweatpants Princess
AterAliquis

Those were the days.

Perhaps I don't quite get it- you're nostalgic for old things and want them back, but you don't actually want them back? sweatdrop

Formal Abomination

10,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Sweatpants Princess
AterAliquis
Sweatpants Princess
AterAliquis

Those were the days.

Perhaps I don't quite get it- you're nostalgic for old things and want them back, but you don't actually want them back? sweatdrop

Nostalgia is remembering old things with fondness.

Seeing these things done again shows a lack of creativity and cheapens the memory.

Wealthy Genius

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
When trick or treating/caroling in shops was less of a hassle (fewer shops) and then you would go on the world map and find Jack/Santa to get your reward. biggrin

Loyal Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Firestarter 200
I just want NPC interaction and the stuff we do on the site matter.

If I interact with an NPC, I want that interaction to be cannon.

Wealthy Noob

I miss the 2004 roll backs.

Jk. Those sucked. emo

Tipsy Ladykiller

12,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
n o i r i s t
The 2k12 Gaian Rejected Olympics was the best feeling of community I've experienced here. People from different towns were all helping each other out, even if we were competing against one another.

Old Gaia. *teardrop*

The Olympics were great. It was really fun trying to get the achievements when they were impossible. And helping out other teams by telling them the tricks to land on lily pads properly. Those games were the best, I miss them.

Thats the only event I really remember, the others were so long ago and I was a teenager.
I miss when the plot was regularly updated and used to be a big part of the site, and tied in to whatever event was happening at the time. That was awesome. I liked going into event threads and talking about the plot. I miss when events had skins that were a big deal.

Sweet Lunatic

12,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I miss zOMG events so much and full Servers. ._. I miss being able to go to smob and there where tons of ppl waiting right next to the whirlpool and being newbie was totally ok and normal and not the special thing.
Also I miss when announcement where a rare occasion and not 5times a day. I was just waiting for new announcements with new items and quite often a freebie. Now I am just going another recolor rolleyes .
The only event in recent time I enjoyed was the 2k13 What the Fluff event. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff