<3 </3

Want Johnny K. Gambino back?

YES! 0.36206896551724 36.2% [ 42 ]
Maybe.... 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 28 ]
NO. 0.39655172413793 39.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
< 1 2 3

Assimilated Wolf

Everything in your op is exactly why he should STAY dead! Things got more exciting without him around.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Fishies
Existential Existence
Every year, regardless of origin or history, youth or agelessness, power or passion, new idiots will arise to vie for the Idiot Throne pushed before them come Hallows Eve and X-Mas morning. The Idiot Throne is full of Idiot Ideas that fill the head with cotton and pee, with delusions of grandeur and conquering of nations.

Regardless of who sits upon the Chair of Stupid, there will always be s**t to be flung.

Meanie.

gotta admit though sen/overseer's bright idea to start a war over a worm is pretty deserving of the Crown of Asinine. xp
Agreed heartily.

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Zweizi Galon
I'll admit it.

I want Johnny Gambino back.

I miss my crazy Gaia world.

And it's completely incomplete without our powerhorse psychotic megalomaniac.

ninja

Am I the only one??

Let's face it, Johnny K. Gambino wouldn't stand for half of the s**t going on in the plot right now. There'd be no vampire cult members running around, hostile takeover attempts by dark elves.

Overseer and Sentinel wouldn't have kidnapped his son and took him on a dangerous roadtrip clear around the freakin globe.

And we sure as hell wouldn't have to put up with Diedrich. stressed

Thoughts?

One Gino left with Sentinel and the Overseer on his own... Two they left why Johnny Gambino was still ALIVE!!!

Sugary Fairy

13,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
I kinda miss him too. It's weird to think he's dead. sad

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Gundamu
Everything in your op is exactly why he should STAY dead! Things got more exciting without him around.

if by "more exciting" you mean "more ridiculously stupid"

in which case

yes you are totally right

Assimilated Wolf

Lazarus Larkin
Gundamu

in which case

What would be better if he were still around? The same old crap? No thank you. With him gone we get to see more of Gaia and it's lore.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
But the lore IS crap!

it's... just... such s**t >.<

And anyway what the ******** is wrong with wanting characters you like to actually be IN THE PLOT instead of shoved aside for dark elves you dont' give two shits about and whose story is so full of plot holes it's pretty much impossible TO give any shits about them?

Heroic Warrior

Killing him to begin with was the biggest mistake Gaia has EVER taken with the storyline. Their are so many other.. dumb characters that could've killed off... xp

Heroic Warrior

Gundamu
What would be better if he were still around? The same old crap? No thank you. With him gone we get to see more of Gaia and it's lore.

I just miss him. crying

Don't get me wrong I hope he stays dead. I want to see some self sacrifice amongst the characters.

Assimilated Wolf

Legend
Gundamu

I just miss him. crying

Don't get me wrong I hope he stays dead. I want to see some self sacrifice amongst the characters.

Good for story and character development.

Fashionable Raider

11,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zweizi Galon

omg i was so scared when i saw this. thread
i thought they found out about my secret.
:3

Distinct Explorer

Sorry, Zwei. I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. I never really liked Johnny and I don't wang him back. In his prime he may have brought the crazy, and had his accomplishments, but I feel like he lost it as time dragged on. He's been a part of Gaia since the beginning but that doesn't mean he should stay that way. Someone else needs to have the spotlight now. Gaia is always changing and sometimes characters need to be phased out for a newer generation of Gaians, to keep things fresh.

He's been cremated so I really hope he stays dead.

Not to mention his death is finally making Gino grow up, which is a much needed change than having him in dependent p***y mode forever

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Lazarus Larkin
Gundamu

in which case

No. Nothing gets stupider than the Ian vs. Gino DBZ fight or those bad CG movies from the 07 Vampire event.

Deadly Poster

5,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
As much as I absolutely adored Johnny, It's probably better that he's gone for the same reason that others have stated: Without Johnny there to take care of everything for Gino, He can actually grow and develop as a character.

And while the plot is a little stunted... it's not the worst I've read... Not everyone can be Robert Jordan or Joss. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff