Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darknature
Trixa Pyswell
moon-bean
Seems like it's in style to be gay or bisexual or pretend to be for attention. I don't flame people who say they are and wouldnt but sometimes it just seems like most of them (girls who want to seem more sexy to boys) who say they are bi just want attention from others. And that's stupid on so many levels.

I agree. I know one of my friends she claims to be bi, but all she does is talking about boys and what boy she's gonna marry.
She only think celebrity girls are hot. She would NEVER fall in love with a girl in real life. I think it's my fault she turned out that way. I became bi, told her, and then she became bisexual too.
I know people think I'm doing it for guy's attention, but to tell the truth I'd much rather be with a girl. <3

ahhh they hear about guys liking girl on girl things and so girls turn (or say they are) bisexual to impress their men...

You also see many girls liking bisexual guys. But I haven't seen many guys who claims to be bisexual <____<
Darknature
Trixa Pyswell
moon-bean
Seems like it's in style to be gay or bisexual or pretend to be for attention. I don't flame people who say they are and wouldnt but sometimes it just seems like most of them (girls who want to seem more sexy to boys) who say they are bi just want attention from others. And that's stupid on so many levels.

I agree. I know one of my friends she claims to be bi, but all she does is talking about boys and what boy she's gonna marry.
She only think celebrity girls are hot. She would NEVER fall in love with a girl in real life. I think it's my fault she turned out that way. I became bi, told her, and then she became bisexual too.
I know people think I'm doing it for guy's attention, but to tell the truth I'd much rather be with a girl. <3

ahhh they hear about guys liking girl on girl things and so girls turn (or say they are) bisexual to impress their men...
actually i dated girls because all of the men at my school are either undatable (my friend) or total pervs (everyone else) then i found that girls just were easier to connect with...
NekoTalim
Darknature
Trixa Pyswell
moon-bean

actually i dated girls because all of the men at my school are either undatable (my friend) or total pervs (everyone else) then i found that girls just were easier to connect with...

Love the bouncing kitty in your signature ^w^..
Trixa Pyswell
NekoTalim
Darknature
Trixa Pyswell
moon-bean

Love the bouncing kitty in your signature ^w^..
yeah she's cute I can't remember the name of the guy who made it but i think he has a thread in this forum..

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ahhh a world with UNITY.....we can only see that kind of life in our dreams... I guess its human nature to have something to put blame on or to just literally insult. but oh well don't listen to me ^^
I have no problem at all with bi's and gays. As long as they don't try anything on me, Im cool. Take my good buddy, Seraphor, he is gay and we get along. Even though you have your own opinions about who we should get intimate with dosn't mean you cannot get along.

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
NekoTalim
Darknature
Trixa Pyswell
moon-bean

as a straight male I have noticed this kind of connection with gay couples. Understanding one another is the greatest key in a relationship. If we are too lazy to go forth on that issue first in a relationship then why do we date someone anyways. Gay couples are not ashame to open up to one another. I owe the gays credit for showing this to the world. If straight couples could look at gay couples their would not be much divorces and break ups as there are today
::headdesk::
>.<
::sigh::

Some guys like brunettes.
Some girls are brunettes.
Some girls are not.
Some of those girls dye their hair brown.
Some of those girls dye their hair brown to impress those guys that like brunettes.
Some girls discover that they like being brunettes.
Some girls have always wanted to show off their brown hair, but bleached it because it wasn't okay to be a brunette.

Okay? Okay.
Symbolique
Some guys like brunettes.
Some girls are brunettes.
Some girls are not.
Some of those girls dye their hair brown.
Some of those girls dye their hair brown to impress those guys that like brunettes.
Some girls discover that they like being brunettes.
Some girls have always wanted to show off their brown hair, but bleached it because it wasn't okay to be a brunette.

Okay? Okay.

Excellent example.
Trixa Pyswell

You also see many girls liking bisexual guys. But I haven't seen many guys who claims to be bisexual <____<

I am. I am more interested in the mind and personality of the person than the body they are in. (somewhat off-topic: after all, bodies may change genders / races / species / etc., but the soul stays the same from lifetime to lifetime (If you couldn't tell, I believe in reincarnation: the continuation of the soul after the body in which it is in has died, in another body ) ) <-- I also believe that when you find your true soul mate, their soul and your will contiue to refind each other throughout your lifetimes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff