Welcome to Gaia! ::

eek domokun What sort of accent does the fishing guy at Bessken lake have? And what does Hiya Bub' mean? What is that like Japanese or something?
Not topic relevant.

Go toGaia Community Discussion or Chatterbox or something.

Either way, "Bub" is not a Japanese accent. It is more of a Southern U.S. accent, if I'm correct.
Hiya means hello Bub is short for something like babe he has a sorta bikie accent
It's a midwest thing. Bub, is another term for buddy.
Bub is not japanese o_o Or hiya....

It's american slang.... buddy = bub... he has a sailor-y accent, he uses like, 'fishin' he shortens things out.... 0_o Hiya = hey you, ect.
i am gonna guess an old timer voice if ne.
Um... Same place as Wolverine from the Xmen? xd
Bub? Probablity mean buddy but its more of a sailor's accent! I disagree with all of you mad
japaneese!!!! xd

no it's just a southern accent.
A pirate accent. ARR.

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
D.Darko
Um... Same place as Wolverine from the Xmen? xd
Yeah, he's completely right. Check him out. He has fishing lures coming out of his gloves where Wolverine's claws would be, and his name is Logan. He's an old version of Wolverine, which I guess could be used to try to place the world of Gaia in a timeline in relation to our own day. I'm gonna look into that.

But yeah, his way of speaking and look are based on Wolverine.
Australian. Duh.
ok, thanks "bubs." Thats really quite funny, thank you for clarifying. Ermm... yeah the freaky fish hooks coming out of his hands are a bit... freaky... but hes quite charming really. 3nodding domokun
i think he may have a Besskeninian accent
Japanese? xd I'd say southern U.S. as well..

Edit: The south will rise again! mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces