Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Mystic

Soporose

I can't live without makeup items. I'm pretty sure I have like two or three Masquerades. I collect any kind of eye or lip mod because I'm always going for a well done face. xP
I love makeup items too. I wish they'd release another makeup REI or EI like the masquerade, but even more makeup-y. I would be in heaven. emotion_kirakira

Liberal Consumer

12,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Silver Sonata.
I couldn't resist, It's become my default hair.
Automaton's hair from Reve Rouille is my back-up.

Hesitant Mystic

Lazarus Larkin
I saw Les Miserables last night (on stage, and it was amazing) and was like I MUST GET "THE WRETCHED"

and then my friend bought the only one on the MP

and now I am sad
Aw I hate it when I want one simple, cheap item and suddenly no one on the MP is selling it. I just recently had to wait forever to get my Silken Imports because of that. D:

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

armored items!!!
sadly I don't own all of them because some are so expensive.... emo I love all the revolution items... right now I wish I could own a Valkyrian Dragoon of Lalune

and have weak for wigs too... <3

Buggy Punk

Strawberries blaaargh heart I have items I've never even equipped, but they're there rotting in my inventory because strawberries.

I'm also working on my bee collection, god help me. Because of course I'll wear that beard of bees eventually.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

Anything Saint Ciel/Rosamund Related lol

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I cannot resist getting cute, frilly, and beautiful items for my avi. I like to show it off in such a kawaii way, yet there are some things that I may not want to by. Since I am quite picky by price and what items look like on my avi, I know exactly what to get to suit it.

Ladykiller

teaparty in space
Soporose

I can't live without makeup items. I'm pretty sure I have like two or three Masquerades. I collect any kind of eye or lip mod because I'm always going for a well done face. xP
I love makeup items too. I wish they'd release another makeup REI or EI like the masquerade, but even more makeup-y. I would be in heaven. emotion_kirakira

Right?? They just add so much more to a look! @_@ A makeup REI or EI would be amazing!! I'd definitely stock up if we ever did get one of those!

Sparkly Explorer

Anything with sparkles. Gah, I love them so much ;-;

If they came out with sparkles of all colors like the ones I have in my avatar, I will go gaga and probably buy them all, gold permitting.

I just realized yesterday they had rose scarves, and I LOVE flowers. I bought them immediately <3

Sparkly Galaxy

scarves. always scarves, if it has a scarf mode i want it!

fxxkin demon

Facial hair, guns and booze.

If an item have one of those three it will end up in my collection eventually.

Shirtless Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
I like many different types of wigs, eyes and skins. If an item has one that I really like, It's hard to avoid the temptation. ^^; I also like black capes or things that can drape on me. (I just feel like being cute now. xD )
I love the ones that has an animated background or anything dark related that has blood in it.

Magical Kitten

I have a massive weakness for teacups. They're just so delicate and pretty.

Also I end up buying anything in the keiko/melodious cantata blue. Its my favorite color IRL.

Lily-livered Vegetarian

30,415 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Asian history and mythology-inspired items. Must have all the items... xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers