Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Lunatic

Nice masks are mine. No matter what.

Other than that.. I'm pretty much all over the place. wink

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100

Anything along the lines of Eye modification items, and Mouth modification items that look nice with the Vampire Skin. I'm still eyeing the Theif SDPlush tho, one day it will be mine.

Before it used to be Companion items like Ren here but that stopped when the items didn't have anything else with them and it started to affect the little side AU that I have in my head with my avatar...

Thieving Lunatic

Eyes in a colour I don't already have are a big source of spending for me. The eyes in the Reve Rouille were why I bought that in the first place and I got Kuro's Induction largely because there weren't any other green eyes I liked. That's the main reason I'm after Rosamund's Redemption--I don't have any brown eyes yet and those ones are gorgeous.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I have always wanted to start collecting all pink items... one day... I shall start such a collection. I LOVE pink so yeah...

Though it does not help that I just sold a bunch of my stuff then end up buying Rosamund's Redemption... D8 dat hair....

Wheezing Phantom

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Blue and black items. The colors go well with each other even if they are not always the same shade of blue i like to mix and match them.

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I will spend gold to collect eye mods, facial mods, and backgrounds.

Apocalyptic Worshipper

I'm a sucker for lilac/ purple/ puce/ violet items. Can't make a decent avatar without it...

Special Snowflake

Things that make my avatar look kind of ... buff sweatdrop I'm a freak gonk

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I saw Les Miserables last night (on stage, and it was amazing) and was like I MUST GET "THE WRETCHED"

and then my friend bought the only one on the MP

and now I am sad

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

I collect food items!! I rarely equip them but I do look at them when I am hungry. ' ~ '

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Pretty much anything that overtly steampunk, Victorian, or pirate related. If it has a nice top hat, I will get it. Unless it costs every ounce of gold I have. Then I will just frequently stare at it sadly. emotion_8c

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Silme_Ethel
I'm a sucker for lilac/ purple/ puce/ violet items. Can't make a decent avatar without it...

I'm the same way (Love your avi, btw! LOL)

For me though, if it's purple AND girly/frilly, that's when I'll throw all my gold at it!

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
For me it was cat items. But now there's so many and they all cost something ridiculous right from the start that I've given up. crying

Ladykiller

I can't live without makeup items. I'm pretty sure I have like two or three Masquerades. I collect any kind of eye or lip mod because I'm always going for a well done face. xP

Mega Bit

I'm crazy for skins and anything that is blue or teal or any variant shade.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff