Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Saint

Certain red hair and make up.
Slutty demonic attire.
Weapons.

Celestial Spirit

Dark blue with silver details, especially celestial-themed.

Wheezing Fatcat

I think for me it'd be pastel/cream/kawaii items.
I don't actually own everything cream and kawaii and stuff, but when I see it, I stare at for a long time. then take a longer time convincing myself it is not worth spending 20mil on it.

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
Oh, also steampunk/victorian things.

... I have the bonerest boner for it all, and I can't shake it, and I'm not even sorry. rofl Even if THIS account isn't themed with it.
I have a weakness for red items, especially if they're elegant or flow-y

Exhibitionist

14,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I really like pink things and anything with good hair is a total MUST have for me. I also have a big weakness for things that match whatever I'm wearing.
But for the most part, I try to be smart with what I buy so that I don't waste my gold. emotion_sweatdrop

Enduring Hero

If an item has armor, especially elegant armor, I have to own it. I also have a thing for swords, but it has to be the right shape, style and colour to tempt me. I love fantasy clothing in cream, white, gold or silver. White, spiky wigs are another weakness of mine.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Backgrounds and anything fantasy/horror related are my weaknesses.

Stellar Succubus

Im fond of backgrounds even if I never use them.

If it's blue, like cerulean, I love it.

If it's rainbow themed, I love it.

Why?! I almost never wear those avatars.

But most of all, if there's anything that even slightly relates to demonic sort of mistress style... It must be mine. I have a Cat Burglaress I ached for... that I rarely wear now because it tends to dominate an avatar, oh irony!

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
cats, i'm trying to get every cat item on gaia. it's a slow progress quest.
anything cute and pink
I have a serious addiction to cute pink things

Timid Rogue

If it's punk or apocalypse style, I don't know what comes over me. I just.. buy everything...

I feel so ashamed. emo

Codebreaking Survivor

Oh gosh, um . . . Steampunk, pocket watches, tea-related, animal leg mods. I'm sure there's more but that's just the stuff I can think of off the top of my head lol
User Image

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

wigs and hair mods.
oh god if one comes out that i like, i make like, 500 tekteks with it and then try and save up for it.
unfortunately i'm pretty poor most of the time, so lots of pretty hair items remain beyond my reach. sob.

also things that are cute- pink things, frilly things... all the girly items. i'm actually trying to collect sweet lace stuff at the moment. pretty, lacy, pastel and frilly items are my favourites.

i've also realised i have quite a few antlers in my inventory. hm. (my mom actually has real antlers for her altar, which is weird.)

at the moment my main want is an ela the jackalope because that hair is just perfect. emotion_kirakira
/scrimps and saves

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

Anything rose or moon/lunar theme, I will probably need to add to my inventory at some point. Witch/wizard/mage and other magical items are definite must have items, especially if the item includes a hat.

EIs/REIs are items that I will have eventually. Not exactly a "must have right now" unless I really like it. But whenever I've got some gold, I'll start looking at which ones I don't have yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff