Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Mystic

"...Goodbye delicious golds." emotion_kirakira
We're talkin' serious item weaknesses here.

What are the types of items that you absolutely cannot avoid buying, gcd?
You know the ones...that certain type of theme/color/pose that you just can't stop from collecting.

For me it's cream/blonde wigs, pretty backgrounds (of any type, seriously, I have a background addiction). and weird skins. (The weirder the better)!
Any time gaia releases those types of items it hits my gold hard.

Also, sometimes I get stuck in a theme and end up buying a million items pertaining to that theme. I still have an invo full of Egyptian items because I thought I was Cleopatra for awhile there. emotion_awesome

So what type of item can you just not live without?

Saint Sweetheart

I don't own all the pink wigs on gaia because I don't like all of them

but when a pink wig comes out that I really like...

I will own it.

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Dessert items are my MUST have items. I see one, even with just one dessert pose, & I immediately have to have it.
Other than that, I find it really hard to resist super cute kitty items, especially anything Kitten Star related.
I basically gave up all my gold to get Butter the Kitten (combining both desserts & kitties!) during the holidays.

Shy Warrior

User Image
I have a belt collection.
If an item comes with a nice belt, I have to have it. Bonus points if it also comes with a sheathed weapon.
I also like the egyptian items, white/cream wigs and bloodied splatters.
Which is really silly considering I never use them.
But one day I might emotion_dowant

Hesitant Mystic

T y l e n o l.
I don't own all the pink wigs on gaia because I don't like all of them

but when a pink wig comes out that I really like...

I will own it.

ooo yeah, cream wigs are my first choice, but pink wigs are a close second.
I'm picky about the shade though, they have to be the right pink, otherwise I'd go broke buying them all. D:

Questionable Mage

Pretty leg mods and antlers.

Saint Sweetheart

teaparty in space

I'm picky about the shade though, they have to be the right pink, otherwise I'd go broke buying them all. D:

gurl, I totally know the feeling -sagenod-

also, if the shading's weird...then no, I can't do it. Looking at you Cassiopeia wig.
Or if I don't like the style.
It also has to be all/mostly pink.

There are lots of prereqs, but man, the perfect wig is such an awesome thing. You should've seen my face when Cheerful Conjurer came out xD

8,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Member 100

Hesitant Mystic

Voievoda
User Image
I have a belt collection.
If an item comes with a nice belt, I have to have it. Bonus points if it also comes with a sheathed weapon.
I also like the egyptian items, white/cream wigs and bloodied splatters.
Which is really silly considering I never use them.
But one day I might emotion_dowant

Ooo blood splatters. I forgot all about those. Yeah that's definitely a weakness for me too.

Milk Kittea
User Image
Dessert items are my MUST have items. I see one, even with just one dessert pose, & I immediately have to have it.
Other than that, I find it really hard to resist super cute kitty items, especially anything Kitten Star related.
I basically gave up all my gold to get Butter the Kitten (combining both desserts & kitties!) during the holidays.

You make the most beautiful/delicious-looking avis. heart I went through a phase of trying to do dessert-themed avis, but I could never pull it off. I still have several abandoned cakes lurking in my invo...

Precious Treasure

Teeny hats like the one on my head now, and kitties. I try to avoid the kitties because I can't bear to sell them once I buy them, but it's hard to resist sometimes.

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Sci-fi items. Especially cyborg/robot items. User Image

Also lately I've got a yen for armor. Not that delicate girly armor, but substantial knight armor. And accompanying weapons. So good.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Make up items. I just can't live without them because I always like decorating my face. B/

Like Lovely Lucie, tried to sell that, sold it, bought it back. B/

Hesitant Mystic

T y l e n o l.
teaparty in space

gurl, I totally know the feeling -sagenod-

also, if the shading's weird...then no, I can't do it. Looking at you Cassiopeia wig.
Or if I don't like the style.
It also has to be all/mostly pink.

There are lots of prereqs, but man, the perfect wig is such an awesome thing. You should've seen my face when Cheerful Conjurer came out xD
Ugh Cassiopeia. I snatched that one up when it came out, but I could never make it work ;-;

I'm picky about wig styling too, if it's too chunky/pixeled strangely I wont buy it, even if it has beautiful colors. The hair in Queen Corvina is a good example. I love that brown, but it's just so...blocky looking. :<

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Anything with feathers, ears, claws, scales, skins, horns....so many things I can't resist. On top of that I'm a sucker for pretty colors, so my gold doesn't stick around for long unless I'm saving up for something big. Even then I splurge.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
White gown, rose-themed, angelic, Ciro-related, Sainte Ciel related, white sleeves, and Lunar/Moon items are a must-have for me. I'm currently trying to complete my Sainte Ciel collection by questing the Princess Rosamund doll. If there is a white gown I truly adore, I will buy it. You know as a loyal fan of Ciro, I buy every item related to him (yes, I even have both of his Love Charms that are unplayed.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff