Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Prophet

Anything white and fancy, cream colored wigs, and good eyes are my weaknesses. =3= I've plundered my invo to get some of my wigs.

Fluffy Treat

anything that works with I Am poses, and anything that helps to otherwise remove or obscure most or all of the avatar base.

Precious Seeker

I like to pick up nice looking lavender items. I don't buy all of them, but whenever I see one that doesn't look bad I'll immediately put it on my wishlist to purchase later. It's a habit I got into when I picked up the Fluorite Borealis years ago, and struggled to make it work.

Bright Rogue

13,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
White wigs....

I have a character avatar who always has white hair, so at least I do use most of them. xd

Nimble Explorer

I have pretty good self-restraint, so there aren't generally items I can't possibly avoid buying.

Most of my gold actually goes to impulse buys when I'm bored, actually. xD

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Anything with a blood pose on it must be mine. I don't know why, but I just love blood poses!

Big Member

Anything with a space gradient, awesome hand/leg mods, or casual mens fashion. <3

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Tight form-fitting vests.

~3~ no sexier thing

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Snazzy suit items. I will have you, Swanky Gent. Someday... Bold colors are another weakness of mine, particularly decadent jewel tones.

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
User Image
Anything with roses, and things that glow/glitter. wink

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I LOVE LOVE LOVE items that have a pink/white color theme. (Like the most recent rei~ heart ) I must have ALL the pink/white items. I also have a fondness for items that are designed around sweets/desserts themes. (Keiko's Cake)

But you know what I REALLY want more of? MORE ULTRA SATAN. I would pay millions of gold for more ultra satan swag. gonk

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Ah, I too have a background addiction! There are some I can resist, but it really depends. A generic beach background is easier to pass up, I've got three. But city backgrounds? We don't have a whole lot of them, if a new one comes out I just gotta get it! cat_rofl

And, mermaid tails. I collect mermaid tails and currently have all of 'em. If a new one comes out, I need it to keep my collection full.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

First of all, I love your avi. emotion_kirakira

And Lucky was one of the few "must have" items I've experienced, and now Milk is one of the others...

Also, any kind of pocket watch/ waist chain item... emotion_kirakira

Omnipresent Loiterer

Shade hats.

Luckily, they aren't frequent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items