Welcome to Gaia! ::

But the case the sniper was holding, we're all sure it's a gun?

Because it looks kinda like a guitar case to me... xd

And.. Isn't Moira in a band? redface

Whatever, I'm probably just being stupid eek redface
Who the hell knows, it's all crazy.
It's a guitar case, alright. But then the sniper is shown holding a gun, so the gun was taken out of the guitar case. It's not uncommon for snipers to keep their weapons in musical instrument cases, because they're big enough, the right shape, and don't look too suspicious.

It could be Moira. But frankly, I doubt it. She has no motive, even compared to some of the other shopkeepers like Ian and Ruby.

Professional Friend

We'll find out in time.
More sooner than later, I hope.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Yes, we know it's a gun. It might have been a gun in a guitar case, but it's a gun all the same.

How else do you explain that only one or two pictures on the sniper is shown with a gun in his hand? It's not a guitar. sweatdrop
Besides... there's no way to know for sure, since we don't know for sure what the proportions of the clocktower's fictures are... but I'm pretty sure that the cloaked figure is taller than Moira.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
While it does look like a guitar case (could be a bass, too), there's a trigger.

But nice oblique connection, though, ^^
Thanks for all your posts 3nodding

I guess she really doesn't have a motive, but it was just so cool I had to post it gonk heart
it looked like a guitar case. but i assure you its not moria. definetly not.
it cant be moira!! NO!!!!!!!!!! crying

Dapper Lunatic

thats no Guitar case, my brother and my friends play guitar, I should know what one looks like. The shape is all wrong
Animeking007
thats no Guitar case, my brother and my friends play guitar, I should know what one looks like. The shape is all wrong

tru

its too wide at the top

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas