Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aristeia
D.Darko
A halo should be worth as many sealed letters as it takes to trade for one, namely hundreds, sooo, $2.50 x Godknowshowmuch = Halo's price. xd
I think someone did that calculation before and finds that a halo's price can buy a car. XDD

It's around $45454.54
hi C.M.O.G! i thimnk seeing as i'm a preety rich kinda guy i'd pay $50 *20-25 english pounds* on it but if gaia would sell one on EbAy that would be preety low just to selel pixels for cash.. stare
C66
hi C.M.O.G! i thimnk seeing as i'm a preety rich kinda guy i'd pay $50 *20-25 english pounds* on it but if gaia would sell one on EbAy that would be preety low just to selel pixels for cash.. stare

yeah I agree, and I don't think they would ever do it. *hugs C66* I haven't seen you since my Donation Item Discussion Thread disappeared!!! *pokes C66 to click my sig*
I really do think someone would pay thousands for it, there are a few million active users, aren't there?

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Depending on what would happen. I know that thing might go over $100 U.S. american bucks. I only state that for the factof look at Ever Quest, alot of MMORPGs, and even D2, Alot of item go for money real money. I think its crazy to spend something that on something like that though. xp

But hey did anyone see this kid selling an angelic scarf online on ebay. I think the thing went up to $40.00 bucks. Let me into my guild and see if i can find the info
Ma-Ajmala
Depending on what would happen. I know that thing might go over $100 U.S. american bucks. I only state that for the factof look at Ever Quest, alot of MMORPGs, and even D2, Alot of item go for money real money. I think its crazy to spend something that on something like that though. xp

But hey did anyone see this kid selling an angelic scarf online on ebay. I think the thing went up to $40.00 bucks. Let me into my guild and see if i can find the info

that's crazy. and not allowed whee

EDIT: But pretty funny xd

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

aww the picture link is not up aymore but this was the user

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=659544

since this was the picture link there is no way to prove it since its no longer up
http://www.applepics.com/7/userfiles/4250d3baa99dc.png

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

If you check his journal and then look at his sig there is a message that says

selling items on ebay

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6952952&bt=1112759438&start=0

Message to user:
Dear Analog Boy:

Your account on Gaia Online had been blocked for the following reason:

selling items on ebay
Captain Wickit
I dont think its illegal... After all, the halo did cost 2.50 in the first place.

Nah, it wasn't until September I think that they put on the donation money limit, and I think at first it was $1.
Some people donated like 31cents, because paypal charged 30cents for each transaction... so they donated 1 cent -.-

I wouldn't buy it.. it would go more than I am willing to pay for, which is around a dollar xp
I would pay $1.00 for Halo, because I'm not going to blow tons of money on a pixelated item on a forum wwebsite that in three years I might not even like any more.
Putret
Captain Wickit
I dont think its illegal... After all, the halo did cost 2.50 in the first place.

Nah, it wasn't until September I think that they put on the donation money limit, and I think at first it was $1.
Some people donated like 31cents, because paypal charged 30cents for each transaction... so they donated 1 cent -.-

This is true, but it is also true that if you donated *over* 2.50 for a long time, you still just got one item.
I actually was thinking about something like this. But using donation letters:
The average sealed letter is worth about 5,000 gold at $2.50 a letter, correct? To make this simpler, we'll say we spend $5.00 for every 10,000 gold. So if you have 100,000 gold worth in items, I imagine your avatar would be worth $50.00. If you have an avatar worth 1,000,000 gold your avatar is about $500.00. Now, for some people, there avatars are in the 10,000,000s. There avatar would be worth $5,000.00 dollars. A halo is worth around, 100,000,000 gold. So, if you wanted to buy a halo from nothing, you'd have to spend $50,000.00 dollars in sealed letters.
Ruddiger
I actually was thinking about something like this. But using donation letters:
The average sealed letter is worth about 5,000 gold at $2.50 a letter, correct? To make this simpler, we'll say we spend $5.00 for every 10,000 gold. So if you have 100,000 gold worth in items, I imagine your avatar would be worth $50.00. If you have an avatar worth 1,000,000 gold your avatar is about $500.00. Now, for some people, there avatars are in the 10,000,000s. There avatar would be worth $5,000.00 dollars. A halo is worth around, 100,000,000 gold. So, if you wanted to buy a halo from nothing, you'd have to spend $50,000.00 dollars in sealed letters.

I've thought about the value of specific items before, but never my whole avatar... anyone want to buy my account for $2500? I'd miss it, but I could use the money more! Haha...
I was on eBay once, and looked up Gaia Online. There was that same OMFG cosplay hat, but a new Nitemare scarf for sale! The pixels! They were selling it for 50 $.
For a halo I wouldn't kick myself over $200, but I know if the bids started climbing I'd be tempted to spend more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff