Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hahahahaha, yep that's right... "Stop bitching"? Well, first of all, I don't see too many people complaining, and even if there were, don't they have the right to?

Without comments and "bitching" how will the "higher-ups" know what's going on? If it wern't for all the people posting "I have no gold!" how would tha admins fix it?

So how about you stop bitching, about the bitc hing... because right now, it just looks like you're looking for bitchers, cause I don't see too many.

Domi
Yeah...Bitchers!
They should stop bitching because we should be grateful the admins even bothered to help us, despite the number of complaint-threads bunched up in GCD. Yes, they do have the right to complain, but what good will it do?

And if no one complained, the admins would've figured it out anyway.
DancingFlames
They should stop bitching because we should be grateful the admins even bothered to help us, despite the number of complaint-threads bunched up in GCD. Yes, they do have the right to complain, but what good will it do?

I doubt it... How are they going to encounter these glitches without us? Hehehehe
Dominerd
DancingFlames

I doubt it... How are they going to encounter these glitches without us? Hehehehe

Because they're admins. ninja heart

xD Well, yes, we help the admins find the glitches...but GCD doesn't need any more 'HOMG! Gaia sux! i lost ma itemz!" threads.
DancingFlames
Dominerd
DancingFlames

xD Well, yes, we help the admins find the glitches...but GCD doesn't need any more 'HOMG! Gaia sux! i lost ma itemz!" threads.
We don't "need" it, but it doesn't effect me... It's not like I'm forced to click on every bitching thread here, which is why it's important to look at the topic title before clicking.
Dominerd
DancingFlames
Dominerd
DancingFlames

We don't "need" it, but it doesn't effect me... It's not like I'm forced to click on every bitching thread here, which is why it's important to look at the topic title before clicking.

*Sighs* Well, yes, but I still like to remind them that Gaia is about the forums, not the gold.
Domi, I hate to say that, but looks like you're bitching. whee heart
But with out bitching, all the likkle 'uns will IMPLODE IN A FIREY BALL OF HATE AND PAIN!.........

Anyone else wanna watch with me? ^^
Alraune

You took my post right out of my mouth and shortened it. x3

Dancingflames

ya we should thanks the admins for doing all this look what they have made
Another repeat post....... stare
Alraune

lol. I think I agree. whee
The role back was a blessing for me. I received all my expensive items back, in which I sold for more gold to get this wonderful avatar! </3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff